Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] (Price Error?)Lexmark MS821dn Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer (50G0100), $159.99 (86% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 2:21 pm
Mar 2, 2014
57 posts
20 upvotes
Still nothing on my side.
Talked with an agent yesterday who assured me that this was gonna get delivered next week. Wait & see I guess !
Nov 22, 2015
612 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if I should keep it or not. The toner situation is keeping me back. Is there 3rd party toner or is it only the overpriced Lexmark one the only product?
Apr 27, 2013
453 posts
479 upvotes
EddandEddie wrote: Got $200 coupon in email (on purchase of $500) , plus a $30 from customer service agent . Awesome ...
You received the $200 coupon just now or yesterday?
Mar 6, 2019
140 posts
183 upvotes
This thing is way overkill for my at home printing needs, but my current one is out of toner, pisses me off anyway with the glitches, and this was cheaper anyway.

Those 200$ off 500$ coupons though... Damn! Staples doing it up!
May 13, 2015
665 posts
899 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Variability wrote: If you're being serious I'd want one lol.
I'll sell you mine for $300 if you pick it up from my house in Mississauga.
Jul 20, 2011
90 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
If you want I’ll sell it to you. I introduced my wife to RFD now she is on here more than me and she picked up the three.
Feb 11, 2018
852 posts
728 upvotes
Vasilyke wrote: Not sure if I should keep it or not. The toner situation is keeping me back. Is there 3rd party toner or is it only the overpriced Lexmark one the only product?
"Lexmark embeds a special chip right into the cartridge, the cost of buying replacement Lexmark ink is astronomical"*

* found on the web.

Also, I suspect cartridges might also be geographically limited. Will work in Canada/America only. Can't buy one oversea and use it here. You should verify.
"I would die for you" - B. Adams
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4076 posts
9473 upvotes
Quebec
Just got my cancellation and, as an excuses, I got a 200$ off 500$ on my next order....
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Nov 22, 2015
612 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
TomLafinsky wrote: "Lexmark embeds a special chip right into the cartridge, the cost of buying replacement Lexmark ink is astronomical"*

* found on the web.

Also, I suspect cartridges might also be geographically limited. Will work in Canada/America only. Can't buy one oversea and use it here. You should verify.
Didn’t they lose a lawsuit that forced them to make their cartridges not proprietary? Something something right to repair.

Also anyone that opened it up, what kind of toner was inside? Demo ? Full cartridge?