Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 2:40 pm
Oct 19, 2018
10 posts
guys call them, if you didn't get a call from them,they cancelled my order so i had to place another one lol...
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4948 posts
563 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nonamerz wrote: guys call them, if you didn't get a call from them,they cancelled my order so i had to place another one lol...
Staples?
Sep 9, 2010
83 posts
45 upvotes
Nonamerz wrote: guys call them, if you didn't get a call from them,they cancelled my order so i had to place another one lol...
I better not lose my pre-order bonus because of their shitty system...
Nov 12, 2004
151 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
I placed my order on the 22nd for the black with buds promo and 10%.
My order is currently in processing with
A ship date of sept 3 to 6th.
I just checked on there site and the current ship date for the black is Aug26th...
How does this make sense?? Lol
Need to make a phone call in the morning...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
I got a call the next day since I made my pre-order at night on the 8th (with eta aug 19-22nd)and had contact with multiple CSRs since and they all have the exact same information about the orders.

I was told they'll get back to me by Tuesday with tracking information from the vendor.

So unless your order states anything aside from "processing" or "shipped" on your account there's no point in wasting time trying to get ahold of staples csr.
Aug 5, 2010
126 posts
39 upvotes
Victoria
Samsung release the 200$ credit or not?
How we supose to do it through the samsung website?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1078 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
foolek94 wrote: Samsung release the 200$ credit or not?
How we supose to do it through the samsung website?
As it is, looks like it can only be done through Samsung's website or store. I was able to put an order online using a Venngo code to get 10 percent off, and will be sending my old note 3 in for a total of $422.50 in trade-in credit ($200 up front, applied to device before taxes, and another $200+22.50 trade in value once I send my Note 3 in). This works out better than the staples pre order for me as I wasn't planning on keeping the wireless earbuds anyway. My note 3 was worthless to me, and now it suddenly is worth 422.50 lol. I'll also be selling my Note 9 once I get the 10+, hopefully for $700, and my cost to upgrade will be under $100.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
l2iceman wrote: As it is, looks like it can only be done through Samsung's website or store. I was able to put an order online using a Venngo code to get 10 percent off, and will be sending my old note 3 in for a total of $422.50 in trade-in credit ($200 up front, applied to device before taxes, and another $200+22.50 trade in value once I send my Note 3 in). This works out better than the staples pre order for me as I wasn't planning on keeping the wireless earbuds anyway. My note 3 was worthless to me, and now it suddenly is worth 422.50 lol. I'll also be selling my Note 9 once I get the 10+, hopefully for $700, and my cost to upgrade will be under $100.
Did you get a quote for the trade in value, it was only showing 200 and doesn’t add the trade value of my note 4. Does Samsung send your note 3 and do they pay for shipping
Oct 19, 2018
10 posts
just to re-confirm (staples order)
1) I have not received a call from them
2) called them today, I was told that's how they deal with pre-orders
3) they have to re-confirm my personal detail's
4)the order will be shipped on Tuesday with buds
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6065 posts
2506 upvotes
witenite wrote: Did you get a quote for the trade in value, it was only showing 200 and doesn’t add the trade value of my note 4. Does Samsung send your note 3 and do they pay for shipping
When ordering from Samsung.ca with a trade-in, only $200 is taken upfront from the pre-tax amount. They'll send you a pre-paid shipping label for you to send your old device back to them. In a number of weeks, they'll send you the rest of the trade-in as a check.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1078 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
witenite wrote: Did you get a quote for the trade in value, it was only showing 200 and doesn’t add the trade value of my note 4. Does Samsung send your note 3 and do they pay for shipping
It shows 200 taken off at cash out, and before taxes. There is then a note at the bottom that says another $200 will be sent via cheque once I've sent my qualifying Note in.

They send a prepaid shipping label for ups.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
l2iceman wrote: It shows 200 taken off at cash out, and before taxes. There is then a note at the bottom that says another $200 will be sent via cheque once I've sent my qualifying Note in.

They send a prepaid shipping label for ups.
So I would have to find a shipping box to send it. Doesn’t matter the size of the box as it’s covered by the ups shipping label ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6065 posts
2506 upvotes
witenite wrote: So I would have to find a shipping box to send it. Doesn’t matter the size of the box as it’s covered by the ups shipping label ?
The last time I ordered from Samsung.ca, I just reused the box containing the new phone.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1078 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
witenite wrote: So I would have to find a shipping box to send it. Doesn’t matter the size of the box as it’s covered by the ups shipping label ?
Correct. I'm packing it in an old note 5 box I have, for protection and then putting that inside a larger box stuffed with newspaper haha
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
l2iceman wrote: Correct. I'm packing it in an old note 5 box I have, for protection and then putting that inside a larger box stuffed with newspaper haha
Just the phone including the stylus? Or are you sending the charger as well?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1078 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
witenite wrote: Just the phone including the stylus? Or are you sending the charger as well?
I'm sending the phone, stylus, battery, and battery cover. The email I got for the instructions said I can include charger and other accessories if I won't be Re using them.
Jul 11, 2009
90 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone able to get the 10% with the buds (+/-wireless charger) with trade-in value? or any of those combinations?

Most I see is trade-in plus 10% off. Would be nice to get the buds/wireless charger
Nov 5, 2004
84 posts
130 upvotes
prokidbob123 wrote: Anyone able to get the 10% with the buds (+/-wireless charger) with trade-in value? or any of those combinations?

Most I see is trade-in plus 10% off. Would be nice to get the buds/wireless charger
10% and trade in (at Samsung)
Or
Trade in and buds plus wireless charger (bestbuy)

I don't think 10%, buds and trade in is possible.

I don't think staples.ca purchases even qualify for trade in.
Jul 11, 2009
90 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
lalala wrote: 10% and trade in (at Samsung)
Or
Trade in and buds plus wireless charger (bestbuy)

I don't think 10%, buds and trade in is possible.

I don't think staples.ca purchases even qualify for trade in.
The trade in with buds is only with telus right at this point? It's only for activation with telus at this point I think... (or koodo too)