Hot Deals

[Staples] Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 2:40 pm
Dec 11, 2004
84 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Hartia0 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 10:13 am
There's another thread about BestBuy doing something similar. and you keep the buds and wireless charger. Waiting for the English details to come out, because that one seems much better since OP says no activation of 2 yr plan needed.
Just seeing this. thanks! another great looking deal.

I think Samsung is trying hard with the retailers to give out sick deals. They really want to get units in peoples hands.
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
Still no updates...stuck on processing...looking like next week :(
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
Tuppin wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 8:10 pm
Still no updates...stuck on processing...looking like next week :(
Best buy and Samsung are going to have them available in-store tomorrow and I'm assuming staples will too so not sure why they haven't shipped them.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
After waiting on the phone for a CSR for 40 min to see if I can change the method of payment for the order it sounded like they said something about an investigation is already in place to find out why the order hasn't shipped and by next week (Tues was said) I'll get an email with the info.

The call quality was some of the worst I've experienced in years so it was hard to fully understand what the CSR was saying but it looks like we might not be getting our phones as early as we thought we would.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
oneinstyle wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 9:50 pm
My friend got his phone today and it's stuck on processing.
What color is his phone?
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
oneinstyle wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 9:50 pm
My friend got his phone today and it's stuck on processing.
So he ordered from Staples and it said "processing" on his order but it showed up? That's weird. My credit card hasn't been charged yet so I doubt it will show up prior to that. The preauthorization charge disappeared as others have mentioned.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
oneinstyle wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 10:17 pm
Black
Tuppin wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 10:24 pm
So he ordered from Staples and it said "processing" on his order but it showed up? That's weird. My credit card hasn't been charged yet so I doubt it will show up prior to that. The preauthorization charge disappeared as others have mentioned.
I'm guessing the black ones are shipping first and the aura glow will come later.
Jul 25, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
mettii wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 11:11 pm

Anyway, your shipment status sounds just more updated than mine.
My status is not updated. Still delivery is scheduled for yesterday! Plan A failed. I go today for plan B: if Samsung gives %10 I go for it. The trade in deals keep changing and the best move to me is no move. I leave trade or activation for the end of return period.
Aug 18, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
mettii wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 8:57 am
My status is not updated. Still delivery is scheduled for yesterday! Plan A failed. I go today for plan B: if Samsung gives %10 I go for it. The trade in deals keep changing and the best move to me is no move. I leave trade or activation for the end of return period.
Did you call Staples? If so, what are the agents saying? I can't say shit cuz my expected delivery is until Monday. So I'm curious what they'll tell to someone who's already outside of their delivery window.

Please keep us posted. Godspeed.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
DenisA79302 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 9:07 am
Did you call Staples? If so, what are the agents saying? I can't say shit cuz my expected delivery is until Monday. So I'm curious what they'll tell to someone who's already outside of their delivery window.

Scroll up to see what I posted yesterday that a CSR told me.

They're saying they need to contact their vendor and will have an answer in 2-3 business days.

Classic staples, if I can purchase a note with buds today I'm cancelling my staples order.
Jul 25, 2019
9 posts
2 upvotes
DenisA79302 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 9:07 am

They first ask what time is there. If your answer is before 4:59pm of the delivery date, they advise to wait until time passed then contact them to creat a report blah blah. After that time, they say it's not even in warehouse, no info about delivery. Same as when I pre-ordered galaxy buds from bestbuy. They also delayed a few days but emailed apologized and gave a $20 coupon for compensation.
Nov 9, 2006
185 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
Staples CSR agents have no idea on stock status/etc, they can only read whats on your order and thats it, you'll just wind up getting frustrated if you try to use support to find out the status of an order. I've tried a few chats and got absolutely no where.

Funny thing is, the phone shows as instock on the website with an estimated delivery of the 26th (at least for me, on both colours)

Went through this with S10+ pre-orders as well and they were never able to deliver, finally cancelled that order after 3 weeks.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4404 posts
1473 upvotes
Can you combine this with any phone trade in for $200 credit?
May 10, 2018
55 posts
108 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 8:39 pm
Best buy and Samsung are going to have them available in-store tomorrow and I'm assuming staples will too so not sure why they haven't shipped them.
Is it available in BB store now?