Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 2:40 pm
Sep 12, 2008
90 posts
9 upvotes
Brampton
black1ce wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 2:43 pm
I called staples also, since I didn't see the order being shipped after 5 days past the est shipping date 
The operator tried to bait n' switching my order with no discount (but will honoring the free galaxy buds with a new order).
I just cancel the order, went to the the Samsung store and traded in my old phone for $239.40 and got additional $400 savings to the phone
how come they charged you full price for the phone at Samsung Store? When I went for predorder last week, they just charged $50 for the preorder.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4714 posts
189 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tuppin wrote:
Aug 27th, 2019 8:44 pm
Just received my email as well. Automated obviously. When I talked to the agent, she said I should have received an email.

Order just switched to shipped.....actually it is funny....it says partially shipped. The phone and earbuds shipped but the 50 cent Eco fee shows unfulfilled! Gosh, I hope I don't have too long for that to be shipped!

Finally some progress! Now to make sure the refund gets done correctly.
Same thing here. Mine is supposed to be shipped to the store...but I've not gotten a phone call yet...
Aug 5, 2019
21 posts
20 upvotes
rahulpatel1987 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 3:34 pm
how come they charged you full price for the phone at Samsung Store? When I went for predorder last week, they just charged $50 for the preorder.
Because they bought the phone outright. You just placed a preorder deposit. Sherway Gardens for example still had some Aura Blacks in stock as of last night.
Sep 12, 2008
90 posts
9 upvotes
Brampton
FarhanK86151 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 3:46 pm
Because they bought the phone outright. You just placed a preorder deposit. Sherway Gardens for example still had some Aura Blacks in stock as of last night.
When I went they say the final transaction that inlcudes trade in offer will be done when the phone is picked up. This was at Yorkdale Mall. I had a phone with me, but they say bring when you come back.
Mar 7, 2019
63 posts
87 upvotes
I called Staples and they said the Aura Glow is out of stock and will be replenished on Sept. 3. The CSR told me that I have to call again on the 3rd to "replace the order" and told me that I will only be charged when the item ships and with the 10% off and Galaxy buds included.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3627 posts
2591 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 6:25 pm
I called Staples and they said the Aura Glow is out of stock and will be replenished on Sept. 3. The CSR told me that I have to call again on the 3rd to "replace the order" and told me that I will only be charged when the item ships and with the 10% off and Galaxy buds included.
They messed up in every possible area when it comes to pre-orders. It's quite mind boggling how Staples manages that being such a large business.
Mar 7, 2019
63 posts
87 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 6:33 pm
They messed up in every possible area when it comes to pre-orders. It's quite mind boggling how Staples manages that being such a large business.
Lesson learned to not trust pre-orders from Staples. Gonna buy a cheap Note from Kijiji/Marketplace and use the trade-in offer with Samsung.ca
Aug 17, 2018
436 posts
270 upvotes
95thRiflesOCI wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 3:13 pm
????
Gtaphotog wrote:
Aug 28th, 2019 3:29 pm
There is no Note 6.

Note, 2, 3, 4, 5, *7, 8, 9, 10 and I'm guessing will go 11, 12, 14 etc.
So why did you say must be the note 6?
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
So my phone was shipped from Woodbridge Ont but Fedex seems to have sat on it and now it won't arrive until Tuesday (to PEI). I called in to Staples to see about the refund and apparently it has been applied. Will take some time to show up on my end.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4714 posts
189 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got my delivery notice and went to the store to pick it up. I have a pending transaction for the phone on my credit card. I'm not opening the package until they call me and do the refund for the ear buds and the 10% discount.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3627 posts
2591 upvotes
cipher wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 1:30 pm
I got my delivery notice and went to the store to pick it up. I have a pending transaction for the phone on my credit card. I'm not opening the package until they call me and do the refund for the ear buds and the 10% discount.
I got mine delivered today and started using it right away as I've been waiting over a week for it and I have all the conversation of CSRs saying I'll get the price adjusted so if they don't comply I'm sure my bank will.
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
Just got mine too. The packing wasn't that great but everything looks fine inside. I feel the same about waiting for refund first. I might call them to ask.
Sep 1, 2010
58 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Just grabbed mine as well, whew about time.