Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 2:40 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3436 posts
2440 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 2:43 pm
When did you guys call in to complete the pre-order?
3 days ago as soon as someone mentioned it.

I think page 21 or 22 is where it was posted.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1384 posts
572 upvotes
EDMONTON
Shocking that you guys still haven't gotten your phones yet.

I am so glad I cancelled my wife and I preorder and went to samsung store instead.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4712 posts
187 upvotes
Winnipeg
flygodz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 2:03 pm
Just got mine too. The packing wasn't that great but everything looks fine inside. I feel the same about waiting for refund first. I might call them to ask.
Did your credit card get charged? I only have a pending charge from the original pre-order. But no charge from when I had to call in to place the actual order. I wonder if it's because the order is "partially shipped"...the eco-fee shows unshipped.
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
What case did you guys buy with the Note 10 plus Aura Glow?
I got myself a Otterbox symmetry clear..It is pricey at $65 plus taxes.
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
Right now I am rocking the ringke clear case that was on sale a little while ago. Once I get tired of the aura glow colors I think I will go with the spigen liquid air. Loved that case on my s8+. The ringke case is pretty solid, more impressed then I thought I would be.
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
cipher wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 8:24 pm
Did your credit card get charged? I only have a pending charge from the original pre-order. But no charge from when I had to call in to place the actual order. I wonder if it's because the order is "partially shipped"...the eco-fee shows unshipped.
I haven't checked yet. I got a shipping notification about half a day to a day after calling. I think I called on monday, so it might be based on stock.
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
flygodz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 9:03 pm
Right now I am rocking the ringke clear case that was on sale a little while ago. Once I get tired of the aura glow colors I think I will go with the spigen liquid air. Loved that case on my s8+. The ringke case is pretty solid, more impressed then I thought I would be.
How is the spigen liquid air for protection? Is it as good as the Otterbox symmetry clear?
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
redderflag wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 9:07 pm
How is the spigen liquid air for protection? Is it as good as the Otterbox symmetry clear?
I find Spigen has been solid in the past for me. I have had plenty of drops with no issues. On the S8+ I just had a film screen protector with the case and it was totally fine. Found this article if you are curious about the differences. Video below seems to cover all the clear ones from the major brands. I wouldn't get spigen with kick stand as it protrudes out quite a bit. 65$ just seems rough for a case.

Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
flygodz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 9:37 pm
I find Spigen has been solid in the past for me. I have had plenty of drops with no issues. On the S8+ I just had a film screen protector with the case and it was totally fine. Found this article if you are curious about the differences. Video below seems to cover all the clear ones from the major brands. I wouldn't get spigen with kick stand as it protrudes out quite a bit. 65$ just seems rough for a case.

Saw that video before I bought the Otterbox..The spigen was reviewers second choice. He picked the spigen with the kick stand. I agree with you about the kickstand. It not only protrudes but it is a stick on and some complained that it comes off. Also you cannot lay the phone flat with that protruding. I will try the Spigen Liquid Air as you recommended. Agree! $65 is a lot of dough for a case!
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
redderflag wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 10:38 pm
Saw that video before I bought the Otterbox..The spigen was reviewers second choice. He picked the spigen with the kick stand. I agree with you about the kickstand. It not only protrudes but it is a stick on and some complained that it comes off. Also you cannot lay the phone flat with that protruding. I will try the Spigen Liquid Air as you recommended. Agree! $65 is a lot of dough for a case!
Just to add, if you want a clear one, Spigen does offer the same case with no kickstand. https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Ultra-Hybr ... 165&sr=8-3
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
flygodz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 10:46 pm
Just to add, if you want a clear one, Spigen does offer the same case with no kickstand. https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Ultra-Hybr ... 165&sr=8-3
That is the one I want to try. But some are saying there is no protection on the sides. Only in the corners. Aesthetically it looks great but very low protection. Otterbox Symmetry clear has full all side protection though it looks a tad bulkier than Spigen but nothing noticeable. Good grip too! Just wish it wasn't priced that high!
The pro for Spigen is you can buy 5 cases for the price of one Otterbox and change them every five months! But with this phone being so expensive I don't want to sacrifice on protection.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3436 posts
2440 upvotes
The ringke clear case is very low profile but feels durable, at the $1 & change price they were going for it's an absolute no brainer and at even at the regular $10-13 it's still a great deal considering what the more popular brands are selling.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1384 posts
572 upvotes
EDMONTON
redderflag wrote:
Aug 29th, 2019 11:27 pm
That is the one I want to try. But some are saying there is no protection on the sides. Only in the corners. Aesthetically it looks great but very low protection. Otterbox Symmetry clear has full all side protection though it looks a tad bulkier than Spigen but nothing noticeable. Good grip too! Just wish it wasn't priced that high!
The pro for Spigen is you can buy 5 cases for the price of one Otterbox and change them every five months! But with this phone being so expensive I don't want to sacrifice on protection.
I bought this spigen case for my wife, seems built well enough. Very low profile but I feel theres far enough padding on sides, top, back to protect against a fall. God damn curved screens though, not sure I trust any case with an angled fall drop. And you're on your own for the screen side, I want a tempered glass protector but apparently its hit or miss, mostly miss, for usage with ultrasonic fingerprint so choose your vice. Risk it without glass front and use UFP or use glass and face unlock.
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
I got the Ringke….couldn't pass on that price. Also got the Spigen kickstand for when I travel. I love having the kickstand while on vacation for flights etc.