Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2019 2:40 pm
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Tuppin wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 8:03 am
I got the Ringke….couldn't pass on that price. Also got the Spigen kickstand for when I travel. I love having the kickstand while on vacation for flights etc.
Congrats on snagging an awesome deal on the Ringke! Good idea to have different cases for different use cases!
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
Tuppin wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 8:03 am
I got the Ringke….couldn't pass on that price. Also got the Spigen kickstand for when I travel. I love having the kickstand while on vacation for flights etc.
I really wanted the one with the kickstand, however don't know why they went this route where it extends out that much. The previous ones from spigen has it more flush which I would go for.
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
Phone arrived this morning... Yeah! Thought I would have to wait over the weekend. This is quite a size jump from the S10e to the Note 10+.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4712 posts
186 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gtaphotog wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 12:03 am
The ringke clear case is very low profile but feels durable, at the $1 & change price they were going for it's an absolute no brainer and at even at the regular $10-13 it's still a great deal considering what the more popular brands are selling.

I got the Ringke case deal too as a temporary case until I get a UAG case. I ordered an Urban Armor Gear Monarch case today. UAG has a 20% off Labor Day sale. I've always had UAG cases and they have yet to fail me. They cost more, but they're so durable that I never have to replace them due to wear and tear. I have a black UAG monarch case on my Note 8 and the black paint hasn't scratched at all.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3426 posts
2430 upvotes
cipher wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 12:06 pm

I got the Ringke case deal too as a temporary case until I get a UAG case. I ordered an Urban Armor Gear Monarch case today. UAG has a 20% off Labor Day sale. I've always had UAG cases and they have yet to fail me. They cost more, but they're so durable that I never have to replace them due to wear and tear. I have a black UAG monarch case on my Note 8 and the black paint hasn't scratched at all.
In the past there were always two cases I'd get, one was the Mophie case that works with there magnetic battery to wirelessly charge the device and the second was always slim but durable case to help hold the phone since they're so slippery.

This time around considering the size and price of the phone I'll definitely be getting various cases for use in different applications. Mophie hasn't released the note 10 wireless cases yet though but hopefully it's not too large.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4712 posts
186 upvotes
Winnipeg
I decided not to wait for Staples to call me. I called them and had them refund the 10% and $200 for the earbuds to my credit card. Now I can open the boxes!!! The rep on the phone already knew about the Galaxy Note 10 situation and put everything through.
Apr 23, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
I wish I knew that was an option. I don't need the earbuds since I already have a pair. I would have rather kept the 200$. Trying to sell on Kijiji, but won't get retail for it.
Mar 27, 2006
957 posts
198 upvotes
I ended up getting a flawed unit. The haptic vibration doesn't work. There wasn't even an option to increase the vibration intensity in the settings. I did a factory reset...still nothing and then suddenly on a restart it worked....then disappeared again. Very frustrating. Went on chat with Samsung and they went through a bunch of stuff including a vibration test and nothing worked. Went to Staples and they said to just order another one and return the bad one. So more waiting.
Sep 24, 2012
618 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone manage to buy Samsung note 10 plus clear view cover, silver cover?
Nov 5, 2004
43 posts
51 upvotes
Anyone else had issue with order being cancelled?
Used two different cards both order cancelled...

Now need another venngo code Ugh...all the ones posted seemed to be used. If I could get a PM it would be much appreciated.