Hot Deals

[Staples] Samsung Galaxy Note10+ w/ Free Galaxy Buds - $1319.99 (10% off ) + 2% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2019 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
2968 posts
2082 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 2:52 am
What’s the max of your cloud
I use various clouds.

I was referring to the general direction of things you'd normally store on device i.e. music and photos which I use GPhotos and Spotify and while I still keep my growing Spotify library offline it still manages to fit.
Jun 2, 2018
58 posts
38 upvotes
I had ordered using the Code 63471, but Staples customer service has confirmed that the free Bud offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. The 10% will not be eligible to be added on the order.

I told the CS that I was able to apply to 10% promo code with my offer, but they replied that "There might be a possibility that the order will be cancelled or changed without notice. That was on the terms and condition of the offer."

So to play safe, I cancelled my order with Staples (GOOD By Staples, I'm never coming back to you) and will order with Best Buy Now!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
2968 posts
2082 upvotes
freak4Deal wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 3:05 pm
I had ordered using the Code 63471, but Staples customer service has confirmed that the free Bud offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. The 10% will not be eligible to be added on the order.

I told the CS that I was able to apply to 10% promo code with my offer, but they replied that "There might be a possibility that the order will be cancelled or changed without notice. That was on the terms and condition of the offer."

So to play safe, I cancelled my order with Staples (GOOD By Staples, I'm never coming back to you) and will order with Best Buy Now!
I wasn't notified about anything like that but if they don't provide what I ordered I'll simply call my bank.
Jun 2, 2018
58 posts
38 upvotes
If you see the order email , you will see that nothing about the free bud is mentioned there :)
Sep 9, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
freak4Deal wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 3:16 pm
If you see the order email , you will see that nothing about the free bud is mentioned there :)
Not mentionned even without the coupon... CSR confirmed to me that I would get the buds.
Jun 2, 2018
58 posts
38 upvotes
IMHERETOSTAY wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 3:50 pm
Not mentionned even without the coupon... CSR confirmed to me that I would get the buds.
Did you use the 10% discount?
Sep 9, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
I ordered once without and once with the coupon. CSR says that since it's a Samsung preorder bonus, the rebate doesn't affect it.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
2968 posts
2082 upvotes
I am actually not seeing anything on staples note 10+ listing about free galaxy buds it's only on the page that's linked in OP

This is the T&C
Samsung Note 10t Terms and Conditions
Some conditions apply. Pre-order any Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (Model Code SMN975WZKA, SMN975WZSA, original price $1,459.99) from 4pm ET August 7th to 11:59pm ET August 22nd, 2019 and receive bonus Samsung Galaxy Buds (original price $199.99). While quantities last. Selection may vary and is subject to availability. No rain checks. Limit of one (1) bonus Samsung Galaxy Buds per customer per cellphone pre-ordered. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This promotion may be cancelled or changed without notice. The bonus Samsung Galaxy Buds will either be provided at the time of pick-up of your pre-ordered device or delivery may take up to 4 weeks depending on the redemption mechanism.
Sep 9, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 4:38 pm
I am actually not seeing anything on staples note 10+ listing about free galaxy buds it's only on the page that's linked in OP

This is the T&C
Yeah those are usual terms and conditions. Samsung's website states the same yet the SPC discount works...
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
2968 posts
2082 upvotes
IMHERETOSTAY wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 5:27 pm
Yeah those are usual terms and conditions. Samsung's website states the same yet the SPC discount works...
I just hope they don't use those terms to either claw it back if refuse to provide them to begin with.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1380 posts
572 upvotes
EDMONTON
Well, ordered 2x note 10+. 10% discount seemed to still work out alright, gonna get a $300 s10+ from my work's EPP and then sell the S10+ brand new unused for maybe $800... I saw on BST someone sold one for $1000 just a week ago, on kijiji here they're $900 so I think I have good chances. I need to sell them for $487 each after taxes in order to not lose money on this, hopefully it all works out alright lol
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4693 posts
164 upvotes
Winnipeg
My order is to be shipped to a store. Will they charge my card on pickup? There's no charge on my credit card yet.
Sep 9, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
cipher wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 8:05 pm
My order is to be shipped to a store. Will they charge my card on pickup? There's no charge on my credit card yet.
Weird, there's a charge pending on mine... Shipping to a store too
Sep 9, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
I talked to Samsung Canada support. It is in fact a Canada wide promotion on the Note 10 line. They will honor the pre-order bonus whatever the price you actually paid for your device.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4693 posts
164 upvotes
Winnipeg
IMHERETOSTAY wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 9:01 pm
I talked to Samsung Canada support. It is in fact a Canada wide promotion on the Note 10 line. They will honor the pre-order bonus whatever the price you actually paid for your device.
So Samsung will ship the earbuds?

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

flygodz, foolek94, zaporozhets