Expired Hot Deals

Staples

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 64GB - 479.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2021 4:17 pm
158 replies
Jr. Member
Dec 10, 2006
157 posts
73 upvotes
North York
Avenger wrote: Any good Staples coupons to pair with the sale?
I used 84601 for $10 off, not much but better than nothing. I don't think there's a higher value coupon at the moment.
Member
Sep 26, 2013
454 posts
854 upvotes
I just bought the Tab 6 lite from shoppers during a redeem deal for around 260,000 points. plust 50 in tax. I wonder if this is a better deal...
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 23, 2010
125 posts
48 upvotes
I wish you could buy the xiaomi pad 5 in Canada. Seems like a much better deal for around $430.

I'm hoping to get the regular Tab S7 on sale closer to black friday.
Member
Sep 26, 2013
454 posts
854 upvotes
qwertywerty wrote: I wish you could buy the xiaomi pad 5 in Canada. Seems like a much better deal for around $430.

I'm hoping to get the regular Tab S7 on sale closer to black friday.
Saw couple reviews, I think the current best value chinese tablet is the new Lenovo pad. It is winning all categories compare to Xiaomi, Huawei and basic ipad.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
May 16, 2021
36 posts
321 upvotes
qwertywerty wrote: That's interesting! But I wonder if would be any issues between the Chinese version and the global version.
i don't know much about this , but you will have to check if the apps you want to use on it are supported, but other than that i don't think there would be a problem and make sure google play is already installed.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
6932 posts
7788 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hot! Nice find OP!
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1283 posts
687 upvotes
Montreal
Caveat emptor: unless you really need the 12.4" display space, the display is very meh, it's just a standard LCD. The S5E or the s6 was vastly superior on that score with both having a Super Amoled screen. It's not a very FE product unlike the S20 FE phone.
Last edited by klown on Oct 21st, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Jul 18, 2019
836 posts
2074 upvotes
North York ON
klown wrote: Caveat emptor: unless you really need the 12.4" display space, the display is very meh, it's just a standard LCD. The S5E or the s6 was vastly superior on that score. It's not a very FE product unlike the S20 FE phone.
Thanks for bringing that up because I just cancelled my order. I have the S6 and have used the S7+. Definitely don't want to have a worse display.

I was surprised that they made it 12.4" and assumed it's the same beautiful display. Because the S20 FE retained the display. Too bad.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 11, 2008
102 posts
43 upvotes
Brampton
should we get the $99 bookcase? is it worthed?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3102 posts
1860 upvotes
EDMONTON
Keith1411 wrote: Thanks for bringing that up because I just cancelled my order. I have the S6 and have used the S7+. Definitely don't want to have a worse display.

I was surprised that they made it 12.4" and assumed it's the same beautiful display. Because the S20 FE retained the display. Too bad.
It's meant to be a budget tablet with a large display. Of course it won't be OLED. I imagine it adds quite a bit to the costs compared to a 6" phone screen.

Too bad it's 60hz refresh though. The regular Tab S7 is LCD but it's a pretty good LCD. Very bright and the 120hz is buttery smooth. I think I read that the FE also lacks HDR.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1102 posts
180 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I’m using the S6 lite from Shoppers too. Price is nice if you have points to burn but a 12.4” tablet would’ve been nice too

Top