Staples

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth (black only) 44mm - 149.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 12:49 am
Oct 17, 2004
768 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Hope order goes through for pickup. My local Staples seems to have just 1 in stock.

Does anyone know how accurate online store inventory count is for pickup orders?
I'm too poor to buy crap
Jul 9, 2009
436 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
This or the Fitbit Sense Smart Watch? I have an S21 Ultra and S7+S whatever - I just want a smart watch to sync to my phone, receive and send texts, etc. and most importantly: I just want to be able to customize the watch face with a gif :)
Apr 26, 2021
23 posts
22 upvotes
Appears to be OOS now for delivery and pickup (near me).
Apr 26, 2021
23 posts
22 upvotes
mk316 wrote: Thanks OP. Hope order goes through for pickup. My local Staples seems to have just 1 in stock.

Does anyone know how accurate online store inventory count is for pickup orders?
My local had 1 left. I just received pickup confirmation email about 15mins after order confirmation. Woohoo! Great deal - thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3616 posts
3491 upvotes
Montreal
Vikram19 wrote: Does Blood pressure and ECG feature work in Canada?
Canada not yet approve the Blood pressure and ECG feature. As the result, Samsung restricted these features for Canada.

People sideloading APK Samsung Health app to remove these restrictions to make the Blood pressure and ECG feature to work in Canada.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rest ... 1.4322527/
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23102 posts
28608 upvotes
X360 wrote: Canada not yet approve the Blood pressure and ECG feature. As the result, Samsung restricted these features for Canada.

People sideloading APK Samsung Health app to remove these restrictions to make the Blood pressure and ECG feature to work in Canada.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rest ... 1.4322527/
A good thing.

This is a great underrated watch, but I recommend configuring it to your preference.

The Bluetooth 44mm is the value leader, so it makes sense that they discounted it.

I was critical initially, but with configuration, it's a good fit.

The add-on face accessories are a good idea, such as the one from Spigen. It makes it look like a diver's watch, but also provides protection for the face.
Dec 2, 2013
619 posts
1041 upvotes
cheap dial, cheap case, terrible reviews, terrible battery. I feel like I'm buying disposable crap.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1725 posts
1131 upvotes
elideli wrote: cheap dial, cheap case, terrible reviews, terrible battery. I feel like I'm buying disposable crap.
You are, I’d go with a similar Fitbit or Garmin at this price point
Mar 28, 2015
22 posts
8 upvotes
Sudbury
Just bought one at Costco for 299$. Guess who's making a return today.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1037 posts
1851 upvotes
Ontario
Great watch! My wife and I both bought the 40mm ones with the trade-in deal earlier in the month.

I guess "good battery life" is subjective when I see so many people here complain about it. The past two WearOS watches I've owned would be around 15-20% battery life by bed time and need overnight charging. With the Watch 4 I'm going to bed with 70% battery life remaining still, can sleep track, and still have juice in the morning. So for me, this is stellar battery life given my point of comparison and the fact I'm used to overnight charging anyway. I don't often use the sleep tracking though - I can't sleep with something on my wrist and the insights are useless anyway for me - I sleep well.

Interface is snappy and fast, watch is quick to wake when turning your wrist, it was a good buy for the price.
Jul 15, 2010
364 posts
703 upvotes
Vancouver
Ya had a fossil smart watch which wouldn't last me a day, with the Samsung watch 40m it's about a day and a half for me with no power saving mode.

Would do for 44m, but the price difference for battery doesn't seem to be worth the $40 increase.
Penalty Box
Jun 1, 2016
1553 posts
3974 upvotes
Honestly not sure what the hell people are expecting from a WATCH that they're so disappointed.

The build quality is phenomenal, the band feels fantastic, the screen is responsive and bright enough to see in the sun.

It tells the time and has Google Pay, everything else is icing on the cake.

I don't see people complaining about plugging phones in every night to charge.
Oct 21, 2005
496 posts
163 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up the last one in the city!

Considering I bought the LTE version for $289, this was a no-brainer.
Jun 18, 2009
131 posts
65 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP, got the last one at the Gateway location.
Aug 5, 2021
8 posts
16 upvotes
Hasn't it only been out a few months? Why are the prices so low already?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4166 posts
3099 upvotes
Ontario
Does Samsung price match to their own site? If I bought this for $169 just days ago can I do anything about it?
---
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2388 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
Samsung has been doing pretty well with the Watch 4 so far: https://screenrant.com/samsung-galaxy-w ... ple-watch/

I like mine so far, definitely one of the better smartwatches for those with android phones. I'm okay with the battery life, about on par with my old Active Watch 2 with the latest updates about a day and a half, still better than my old Series 5 Apple Watch which wouldn't even last a day.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)