Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Bluetooth (black only) 44mm - 149.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 12:49 am
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2155 posts
2153 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered for pick up. Looks like xmas shopping is done for someone if the "1" in stock is good.
Jul 23, 2011
624 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
I'm still using a fossil sport which I bought at a time when it was considered a best in class. Coming from a Huawei 1st edition, it has been a disappointment from day 1. Although i don't mind plugging in every night, battery life has been worse. The "newer" wearOS has been laggier on the Sport and less usable than the original iteration on the Huawei.

...but most annoying...and the reason I won't jump in on the Samsung- is that godammed screen space stealing black border around the usable portion of the face!! It's only marginally less annoying than that idiotic flat tire that motorolla users would convince themselves was a design "feature"
Oct 26, 2020
101 posts
165 upvotes
Remember that this watch works with Samsungs phones the best. It has limited functionality when you use a different android phone or no functionality if use an iPhone.
Mar 9, 2014
174 posts
159 upvotes
Ottawa
I feel robbed lol. Samsung has no standards , just straight up cutting prices day in day out.

People stopped pre-ordering games due to bugs that never get sorted out
Now people will stop ordering items like these cause of massive price cuts within few months of product launch.

Ok maybe it'll be just me who won't. lol

I paid 260 including taxes on this and I had purchased two. tsk tsk tsk

Thanks for sharing OP
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2370 posts
1586 upvotes
Kitchener
Jamiye wrote: Remember that this watch works with Samsungs phones the best. It has limited functionality when you use a different android phone or no functionality if use an iPhone.
Is that true still? I mean the comment about limited functionality with other android phones? using it with a pixel 6 pro and don't feel like I am missing any real functionality.

Do you have a source for that? genuinely curious

Also anyone know Staples return policy for watches like this? - thinking of getting one for my father but want to make sure I can still return if he would rather just use is reg watch.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1621 posts
2035 upvotes
are those open box items?

whenever something was half price at staples for limited stock, just one color, limited locations, they are usually open box items.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1621 posts
2035 upvotes
yeah probably store specific open box items.
Staples does it all the time.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Dec 23, 2011
134 posts
97 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Too late for the deal now oos. Thanks op
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2018
717 posts
1211 upvotes
I bought with the fake trade in. Will not be trading in.

1 left at Staples in Woodstock Ontario it's letting me buy. I don't need one though.
Last edited by KevinT277396 on Dec 8th, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 18, 2015
243 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Trying my luck for ISPU here out west. For this price, what the hell. If it works out, it works out. If it's open box item, might just return it on the spot.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1097 posts
1846 upvotes
If it's open box they may call you, thats what happened to me for a different order
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23115 posts
28624 upvotes
At this price, it's a steal without trade-in.

Kudos to those who bought.
Sep 28, 2020
56 posts
155 upvotes
Darko2 wrote: only thing bad about the watch is battery life and that's been fixed by patches.. I love mine. if I wasn't on a budget I'd get a second one at this price
Ya I didn't know their were bad reviews, I've had mine for a week and been a huge fan. The battery lasts longer than my wife's apple watch and so far I've only found things it can do that hers can't
Apr 16, 2021
61 posts
196 upvotes
I literally refreshed the page and its 289.99!!
Mar 11, 2012
282 posts
214 upvotes
Surrey
Dead, price went back to $289.99. I wonder will staples ship the watch?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23115 posts
28624 upvotes
Comatse wrote: I literally refreshed the page and its 289.99!!
They probably sold out their designated stock, and that's their price for the inventory reorder.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2866 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
I got in before the price change. Hopefully doesn't get canceled
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)