Staples

Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Portable Drive, Light Red (STHP5000403) $94.99+tax

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2019 4:23 am
May 15, 2012
781 posts
484 upvotes
NORTH YORK
imoo2u wrote: Has anyone receive ebates CB using the coupon code 64748 for $25 off $100 to buy the HD?

There is a special condition that to qualify for a CB, it must be from coupons listed on staples/ebate webpage.
Hoping the above coupon qualified for ebates CB.
Not receiving ebates here......
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1584 posts
149 upvotes
Just a heads up. I got an email from staples stating that they have them in stock now.
And, if you placed an online order, they will honor the sale price.

They charged me full price right now and will ship it tomorrow.
Once, I receive the item, I am to call in and they will credit back the difference.

Let's see how this goes.... order in for 1, though I think at this price 2 would be good too.
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1165 posts
382 upvotes
ebates received. had to send email to ebates asking for the rebate.
---
Happy Zoomer Wireless User | $40.50 - 6GB LTE Data | Good Deal +$50 Credit
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1584 posts
149 upvotes
man... just when I think staples can't mess up any more.. the CSR who put the order in for me manually made a typo with my address number.... off by 1 digit.

This package will go to my neighbors house now down a few homes... I have to hope they deny the package.
Staples is closed today, so I can't even call in.

I also got no shipping tracking number. Does the CSR have this info to tell me where the package might be ?

So frustrating.. dealing with staples.
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1584 posts
149 upvotes
Update: So I got lucky! The person that got it at their home (wrong address) ended up being nice enough to drop it off at the nearest Staples store.

So I had to go to the store to pick the hard drive up. Thank god for good & honest citizens!
otherwise, the person could've kept my hard drive and I'm not sure what re-course I would've had.

I also got the price of 94.99 + tax, honoured by the CSR.

So thankfully for me, it all worked out so far.
As long as the hard drive works and holds up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)