Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Sennheister CX 6.00 BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones - $52.48 (46% + 25% off with coupon code 93205)

[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
190 posts
196 upvotes

[Staples] Sennheister CX 6.00 BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones - $52.48 (46% + 25% off with coupon code 93205)

Use coupon code 93205 at checkout to get the additional 25% off

Appears to only be available for pickup. Haven't tried these earbuds before but they seem to retail for a lot more.
21 replies
Mar 6, 2006
718 posts
478 upvotes
GTA
the coupon stopped working:
The discount code you've entered is invalid
Feb 6, 2019
85 posts
63 upvotes
I have these headphones and they sound great, along with good battery life and a solid connection, etc. Hard to beat for this price!
Jul 3, 2009
2 posts
3 upvotes
linksta7 wrote: Use coupon code 93205 at checkout to get the additional 25% off

Appears to only be available for pickup. Haven't tried these earbuds before but they seem to retail for a lot more.
how does pickup work during lockdown, is staples essential?
[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
190 posts
196 upvotes
revv wrote: how does pickup work during lockdown, is staples essential?
It's not. Businesses are still allowed to operate but only for curbside pick up as most of the transmission in commercial stores occur within the store.

From my experience with other stores, you'd park at a designated pick up parking spot and call the store for an associate to put the item in your trunk or backseat.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2014 posts
706 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Good price for AptX earbuds!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3820 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
How's the microphone on these? I need a new work headset.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1331 posts
215 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Farles70 wrote: I have these headphones and they sound great, along with good battery life and a solid connection, etc. Hard to beat for this price!
How reliable is the multi point? May I ask.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1170 posts
746 upvotes
Montreal
Farles70 wrote: I have these headphones and they sound great, along with good battery life and a solid connection, etc. Hard to beat for this price!
They're also the only BT headphones I have that allow multiple connections so when I'm at work I connect to my phone and computer at the same time, that way I get to listen to music and don't miss any emails. Sound quality is very good and I haven't had any complaints with call quality. On the downside I realize they look funny, like you have corn rows or something and even with a good battery life, they're not like TWS where they charge naturally in the case, you have to physically charge them so they're dying often. Great price though. the nozzle is a bit narrow so I had to buy narrower complys which are coming in the mail.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1170 posts
746 upvotes
Montreal
Focus wrote: How reliable is the multi point? May I ask.
Not sure what you mean by reliable but I've never had any kind of connection issues. Period.
May 4, 2010
42 posts
12 upvotes
Coupon didn’t work for me. Can we return it if we don’t like?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1608 posts
353 upvotes
I Remember getting this with the Harman and Kardon speaker..... For the same price. Great headset though.
No links or solicitations through sigs
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2085 posts
964 upvotes
Ontario
Are these much better than the Cheapo Wireless Earbuds (Basic Tech) for $7.48 in the other RFD thread? I have ordered the latter but will return if the difference in price is totally worth it.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14761 posts
5996 upvotes
Ottawa
Clee wrote: Good price for AptX earbuds!
I use these for tv watching sometimes. It supports AptX Low Latency which is needed to keep the audio in sync (lag free)

But you need a transmitter that also supports Low Latency for it to work.
Last edited by warpdrive on Jan 16th, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Dec 8, 2020
42 posts
39 upvotes
Headbeancounter wrote: Are these much better than the Cheapo Wireless Earbuds (Basic Tech) for $7.48 in the other RFD thread? I have ordered the latter but will return if the difference in price is totally worth it.
Only 40 bucks. Worth. The cheapo will sound like airplane earbuds.
Feb 6, 2019
85 posts
63 upvotes
Focus wrote: How reliable is the multi point? May I ask.
I have not used them as multi-point, and actually didn't know they have this feature. I haven't been using them very much in the past few months as I got a pair of Sony XF-1000XM3's and they have become my go-to earbuds :)
Feb 6, 2019
85 posts
63 upvotes
Headbeancounter wrote: Are these much better than the Cheapo Wireless Earbuds (Basic Tech) for $7.48 in the other RFD thread? I have ordered the latter but will return if the difference in price is totally worth it.
Although I have not heard the cheapo earbuds, I can safely assume that there will be a massive jump in performance if you go with these.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1170 posts
746 upvotes
Montreal
Farles70 wrote: I have not used them as multi-point, and actually didn't know they have this feature. I haven't been using them very much in the past few months as I got a pair of Sony XF-1000XM3's and they have become my go-to earbuds :)
I wasn't aware of this feature either. I was connected to my work computer then one day connected to my phone and then realized I was hearing both. None of my other bluetooth headphones or earbuds have this function.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3761 posts
996 upvotes
Thanks OP! Ordered one, coupon was successfully applied.