Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples $10 off $50 or more (Sept 16 to Oct 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 8:12 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2167 posts
876 upvotes
Montreal, QC
doesn't work on games even though its physical copies... Disappointed Face
Mar 28, 2012
341 posts
87 upvotes
My Kijiji sofa
PizzaPlanetTruck wrote: Starts tomorrow, Sept 16, until Oct 31.

Code is 75358. Go ahead, post the meme.

20200915_133812.jpg
@PizzaPlanetTruck post the fine print so people know what is excluded.
I am open! Let's get on with the hacking - I assume it vibrates?
Ref: Dazz
Feb 24, 2009
451 posts
77 upvotes
Ottawa
Tried to use it to buy a webcam and got a code invalid error :(
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3676 posts
3261 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
sumtimw0ng wrote: doesn't work on games even though its physical copies... Disappointed Face
It worked on Animal Crossing before when I tried it. Didn't complete the purchase but it did successfully get applied in the cart.

Maybe they changed it.
Jul 21, 2015
261 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto, ON
antithesis99 wrote: Anyone have any advice / luck with doing price match + coupon?
I'm looking at some routers that are not sold in store, only online
For posterity - ordered online, submitted a request for a price match online, got it confirmed (to amazon, didn't add shipping charges), and just had to call in and have it applied once my item was shipped.

10/10, no haggling with store managers, would recommend
Sep 28, 2011
403 posts
125 upvotes
Alberta
I tried using it on an iPad case, but it didn't work. Are cases excluded?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2441 posts
2375 upvotes
Toronto
RageOfFury wrote: Tried to use it to buy a webcam and got a code invalid error :(
Worked for me on the Logitech 960-001257 C920S HD Pro Webcam. $99.99 down to $89.99. Arriving tomorrow(ish). Now I can finally cancel the order from Amazon I placed a month ago Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1158 posts
176 upvotes
GTA
I used the code on a Razer mouse and it worked.
Thanks OP
Dec 18, 2008
923 posts
61 upvotes
antithesis99 wrote: For posterity - ordered online, submitted a request for a price match online, got it confirmed (to amazon, didn't add shipping charges), and just had to call in and have it applied once my item was shipped.

10/10, no haggling with store managers, would recommend
So you order online first without the code?
Dec 1, 2017
45 posts
6 upvotes
Surrey, BC
ThundaCat wrote: This is my exact plan. Keyboard is a bit overpriced but the reviews seem darn good.
I did find this though - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08B47K2CR/?co ... _lig_dp_it

Has anyone used amazon 'renewed' before? Curious if it's worth the savings.
90 day satisfaction guarantee is damn good
"What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. The products will have batteries which exceed 80% capacity relative to new and will function like new.
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are backed by a minimum 90-day supplier warranty. An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if you are not satisfied. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. "

I got reimbursed from my company and was looking at that too
Original name, can't retrieve it even with RFD support help:
eman0621- Jr. Member since Mar 5, 2004/Last seen Aug 3, 2016 10:02 AM 184 Posts
😃Thanks for RFD...many deals have been acquired. Many Thanks....you guys rock. Happy RFD'ng!😝
Dec 2, 2004
936 posts
768 upvotes
The Seagate Barracuda 120 500GB SSD is on sale for $79.99 - $10 coupon = $69.00 Link

It's a bit faster than the Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Comparison

Could also wait for BF ...
Jul 21, 2015
261 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hobbes778 wrote: So you order online first without the code?
Online with the code, and price matched afterwards, confirmed and PM applied after item shipped
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3676 posts
3261 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
frugal69 wrote: The Seagate Barracuda 120 500GB SSD is on sale for $79.99 - $10 coupon = $69.00 Link

It's a bit faster than the Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Comparison

Could also wait for BF ...
I bought the 120 and put it in my PS4 Pro >_>
Jul 22, 2020
272 posts
30 upvotes
EddieM0621 wrote: 90 day satisfaction guarantee is damn good
"What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. The products will have batteries which exceed 80% capacity relative to new and will function like new.
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are backed by a minimum 90-day supplier warranty. An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if you are not satisfied. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. "

I got reimbursed from my company and was looking at that too
So is this only for fullfiled by amazon and its been renewed(aka refurbished)? It says 90 days in addition to the standard retuen policy by Amazon... What does that mean? Thinking Face

What about shipping costs, do they pay both ways?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

marshm100