Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples $10 off $50 or more (Sept 16 to Oct 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 9:35 pm
Dec 26, 2006
233 posts
257 upvotes
Slightly off topic but I put in an order for in store pick up last week. Signed and left the store as usual with the item. I’ve been getting daily emails saying you have X days to pick up your item. Tuesday it expired, the authorization dropped off the card and today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled. Again, credit card not charged over a week from picking it up. Did I get it for free?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2020 posts
2547 upvotes
Toronto
brandon1 wrote: Slightly off topic but I put in an order for in store pick up last week. Signed and left the store as usual with the item. I’ve been getting daily emails saying you have X days to pick up your item. Tuesday it expired, the authorization dropped off the card and today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled. Again, credit card not charged over a week from picking it up. Did I get it for free?
you should go back into the store and complain like the LCBO guy.
Mar 4, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
Guelph
Code is working on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. Thanks OP!
Sep 8, 2016
146 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
brandon1 wrote: Slightly off topic but I put in an order for in store pick up last week. Signed and left the store as usual with the item. I’ve been getting daily emails saying you have X days to pick up your item. Tuesday it expired, the authorization dropped off the card and today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled. Again, credit card not charged over a week from picking it up. Did I get it for free?
Maybe not, Staples may charge you after they find out the mistake. I’ve had a situation where they cancelled my order but ended up shipping part of it and then they charged me one month later for it. Unamused Face
Dec 26, 2006
233 posts
257 upvotes
jenn17 wrote: Maybe not, Staples may charge you after they find out the mistake. I’ve had a situation where they cancelled my order but ended up shipping part of it and then they charged me one month later for it. Unamused Face
Really? What happened?
Sep 8, 2016
146 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
brandon1 wrote: Really? What happened?
When they “cancelled” my order, I placed another order for the exact same items and both orders showed up which confused me. I only got charged once so I left it, and then I see a charge one month later. I disputed it with them that they can’t charge me for an order one month later which they’ve cancelled.
Dec 26, 2006
233 posts
257 upvotes
jenn17 wrote: When they “cancelled” my order, I placed another order for the exact same items and both orders showed up which confused me. I only got charged once so I left it, and then I see a charge one month later. I disputed it with them that they can’t charge me for an order one month later which they’ve cancelled.
I see. Can I ask the location?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6188 posts
5335 upvotes
Calgary
khughes77 wrote: Code is working on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. Thanks OP!
New firestick announced but maybe the 4K was left unrenewed?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1854 posts
1148 upvotes
Laval, QC
Not as hot as the 25$ off $75 in the good old days
yet haven’t seen a 20% coupon code been a while these days
Jul 7, 2003
527 posts
225 upvotes
Thanks OP. Father-in-law has been wanting a Wonderboom 2 and it's currently on sale for $99.99. Picked one up for his upcoming birthday next week. Good timing.
Oct 5, 2014
509 posts
963 upvotes
Ontario
I know exclusions say it doesn't work on gift cards but I just used the code yesterday on a 6month xbox live membership and $5 filler without any problems. Might be worth a shot if anyone's looking.
Oct 27, 2009
504 posts
343 upvotes
Hamilton
Tried for 4k firestick, toilet paper etc, no longer seems to work for anything
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
stimy wrote: Tried for 4k firestick, toilet paper etc, no longer seems to work for anything
Still working for me on everything this morning. You're using code 75358?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 7 guests)

sr1234