Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples 48 Hour Flash Sale: Up to 40% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 6:20 pm
[OP]
Member
Jul 2, 2011
241 posts
153 upvotes
Pickering, ON

[Staples] Staples 48 Hour Flash Sale: Up to 40% off

Received an email about a Staples 48 Hour Flash Sale: Up to 40% off. I don't know if there are any coupon codes still active but it's worth a shot!

Feel free to post any great deals that you may find so others can check them out.

(Offer ends February 12, 2020 at 3:00AM ET or while supplies last. Valid on selected items)
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 10th, 2020 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
37 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 6, 2005
11452 posts
2896 upvotes
Unfortunately these Flash sales from Staples, and BB etc are so common place now that the savings are regular weekly savings. Scrolled through the first 3 pages and found nothing of interest, didn't bother checking the other numerous ones.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
[OP]
Member
Jul 2, 2011
241 posts
153 upvotes
Pickering, ON
jackass_ca wrote: Unfortunately these Flash sales from Staples, and BB etc are so common place now that the savings are regular weekly savings. Scrolled through the first 3 pages and found nothing of interest, didn't bother checking the other numerous ones.
Fair enough and thanks for the heads up! I figured something was up when this thread received multiple down votes within minutes. :facepalm: LOL!
Jr. Member
Jun 24, 2012
126 posts
117 upvotes
OTTAWA
Save an additional
25%off
clearance items^
Coupon Code: 72341
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2356 posts
224 upvotes
Staples also sells items via vendors
  • If you've purchased, it does not guarantee that a sale item will ship
  • They have no idea of stock remaining but continue to sell the item
  • They do not proactively update customers on the status (at least in my experience)
  • They might cancel your order due to Out Of Stock, but then still sell it <-- and you can actually place an order and it might/might not ship
  • They just suck
  • Yes I'm salty because they did not ship the 34" Samsung ultrawide
Last edited by pandachan88 on Feb 10th, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 6, 2005
11452 posts
2896 upvotes
tom_no.1 wrote: Fair enough and thanks for the heads up! I figured something was up when this thread received multiple down votes within minutes. :facepalm: LOL!
They are awful now... not like old FLASH SALES, where there were actual deals... these seem more like "we forgot to put this in the flyer" or "it costs too much to put these deals into print, so lets make a flash sale"
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Member
Mar 5, 2013
292 posts
315 upvotes
Kitchener
jchan1985 wrote: Staples also sells items via vendors
  • If you've purchased, it does not guarantee that a sale item will ship
  • They have no idea of stock remaining but continue to sell the item
  • They do not proactively update customers on the status (at least in my experience)
  • They might cancel your order due to Out Of Stock, but then still sell it <-- and you can actually place an order and it will ship
  • They just suck
  • Yes I'm salty because they did not ship the 34" Samsung ultrawide
I'm still so salty over this too. Worst thing is I went through ordering another 34" and they cancelled it too. Like wtf
Member
Nov 24, 2008
428 posts
52 upvotes
London
ugh wish they had the $25 off $75 still :(
Penalty Box
Aug 25, 2019
256 posts
307 upvotes
ericli3091 wrote: Save an additional
25%off
clearance items^
Coupon Code: 72341
There was already an additional 25% off on clearance items without a coupon so this is probably Nonsense.
These fragile bodies of touch and taste
This vibrant skin, this hair like lace
Spirits open to the thrust of grace
Never a breath you can afford to waste B.C.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
1367 posts
2429 upvotes
Toronto
SCOPster wrote: There was already an additional 25% off on clearance items without a coupon so this is probably Nonsense.
This is the same 25%. Just when ordering online, they make you put in the code for the discount. In store, they apply it for you.
Member
Oct 15, 2012
307 posts
319 upvotes
Sudbury
ericli3091 wrote: Save an additional
25%off
clearance items^
Coupon Code: 72341
Tried Samsung 250G SSD and get this; "The discount code you've entered is invalid"
Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
450 posts
394 upvotes
St. Catharines
Serpentine wrote: Tried Samsung 250G SSD and get this; "The discount code you've entered is invalid"
Probably not a clearance item. Appears to be a sale item.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.

Top