Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples $50 OFF $200 Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 12:11 am
Dec 11, 2017
101 posts
27 upvotes
GTA, ON
Can we call in change a delivery order to in store pick up ?
Jan 13, 2017
349 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Any great laptop deals around $400? i3 or i5's with 8gb of ram?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1552 posts
547 upvotes
Markham
oakley0023 wrote: How does this deal go from active a few hours ago to dead? WTF.
cause the code was discovered by somebody. by mashing in random things at the coupon slot.
You snooze, you lose.
Oct 14, 2009
404 posts
58 upvotes
BaptisteD81634 wrote: If you're not hosting a Plex server, you don't really need shied pro
How about for gaming aspect? Would there be any noticeable difference with the non-pro?
Aug 20, 2018
77 posts
187 upvotes
timduncan wrote: How about for gaming aspect? Would there be any noticeable difference with the non-pro?
Since gaming on shield is more a streaming thing I don't think 1gb difference of ram will be noticeable.
They have same CPU and can stream HDR 4K.

Not really an expert but you should be fine with the "tube"
Mar 7, 2011
11 posts
11 upvotes
timduncan wrote: How about for gaming aspect? Would there be any noticeable difference with the non-pro?
Pro will let you connect a USB keyboard/mouse. But you could do that over bluetooth with non-pro.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
2911 posts
2954 upvotes
Vancouver
Staples may not tell you if your order is canceled or the item is OOS. Your only indication may be that it still hasn't shipped after a week or so, in which case you will probably want to call up and cancel it manually.

A charge may appear on your credit card right away, but it is just an authorization, and Staples will let it lapse until such time as your order is ready to ship.

However they will ship any available filler items you added separately (and very inefficiently), applying the proportionate discount from the order total with a new separate credit card charge.
Aug 16, 2011
196 posts
57 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I still can't even get a hold of the store for my in store pick up. it is showing as ready for pick up in my order status but no emails.
Registered Real Estate Sales Representative
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7154 posts
1154 upvotes
London
ash137 wrote: Can we call in change a delivery order to in store pick up ?
No.
Dec 13, 2008
267 posts
74 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Staples may not tell you if your order is canceled or the item is OOS. Your only indication may be that it still hasn't shipped after a week or so, in which case you will probably want to call up and cancel it manually.

A charge may appear on your credit card right away, but it is just an authorization, and Staples will let it lapse until such time as your order is ready to ship.

However they will ship any available filler items you added separately (and very inefficiently), applying the proportionate discount from the order total with a new separate credit card charge.
Thanks for the summary. Had a feeling this might happen.
I'm just here for the deals....
Aug 24, 2018
435 posts
450 upvotes
Langley BC
Thanks OP. I got a pair of airpods for my kid and added in 3 of the cottenel 24 pack TP that they have on sale to get to just over $250 so I could use the save35.... wish i was faster and got the save 50 but you snooze you loose:)
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)