Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples.ca: Switch Joy Con Controller Zelda Skyward Sword Edition - 99.99$

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 7:29 am
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1123 posts
2174 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
My order got cancelled... Lol oh well
Fido Data Plans
Fido Internet
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2487 posts
2502 upvotes
Ottawa
MooseV2 wrote: I don't see how this is a good price? And after nearly a decade Nintendo still hasn't fixed joy con drift so you're paying for something that will last 6 months.

Ju Leon...
The joy cons and Switch have only been out 4 years?

The issue still seems to exist, a decade is a bit of an exaggeration though.
Last edited by cloak on May 12th, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23781 posts
8551 upvotes
Different colour controllers were restocked at SDM over the past few weeks. Never bought any as I don't use the Switch much. Dunno if the Zelda ones were there. Maybe I'll have a look after work...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
13935 posts
187446 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Wow, they just cancel my order...

Ju Leon...
Jun 10, 2003
763 posts
178 upvotes
Halifax
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Wow, they just cancel my order...

Ju Leon...
Well that sucks, I can only assume they are going to cancel mine as well.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5077 posts
2868 upvotes
DougO wrote: Different colour controllers were restocked at SDM over the past few weeks. Never bought any as I don't use the Switch much. Dunno if the Zelda ones were there. Maybe I'll have a look after work...
they wouldn't have them as they aren't released yet. this is a preorder
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Dec 16, 2018
158 posts
338 upvotes
Ordered at 8:58 am, haven't had mine cancelled yet
Nov 13, 2005
339 posts
322 upvotes
Calgary
MooseV2 wrote: I don't see how this is a good price? And after nearly a decade Nintendo still hasn't fixed joy con drift so you're paying for something that will last 6 months.

Ju Leon...
Easy and simple free repair sent to depot though. Don't even think they put a time limit on it
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23781 posts
8551 upvotes
NightRain wrote: they wouldn't have them as they aren't released yet. this is a preorder
I still prefer using the pro controllers over joy cons anyway. If and when these come in to SDM, I'll let you know.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1485 posts
865 upvotes
Vancouver
canucktfi wrote: Easy and simple free repair sent to depot though. Don't even think they put a time limit on it
Do they repair or replace?
Nov 13, 2005
339 posts
322 upvotes
Calgary
dekay wrote: Do they repair or replace?
I believe it is a repair but replacement with stock they have is likely as well in the same color you sent or standard colors they have. I never sent mine back since it was over Christmas holidays and I wouldn't be back home for weeks. But it was a simple process, online submission of issue, they sent a courier waybill to print, you pack it, stick the waybill on and off it goes. Zero cost except downtime for the joycon use. But my kids usually use the 8bitdo controller anyway. Only needed the joycons for mario party and just dance. Have 4 of em, 2 could go for repair and would be fine. I should redo it again now though.
repair depot form

"
Due to battery shipping regulations, only four Joy-Con can be sent in with a single repair form. If you have five or more to repair, please contact us via phone at 1 (800) 255-3700.
Each Joy-Con will be evaluated by our technicians for final warranty coverage.
Please note that if your Joy-Con can’t be repaired, it may be replaced with a standard color Joy-Con (Gray, Neon Blue, or Neon Red).
"
May 30, 2007
365 posts
518 upvotes
Markham
404 page now, haven't received an order cancellation yet. I really hope they don't send me a pack of pencils....
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6659 posts
1307 upvotes
Mississauga
just got my cancellation email

classic staples
Jun 10, 2003
763 posts
178 upvotes
Halifax
another reminder why I never bother checking the Staples website for anything, order cancelled.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3399 posts
2931 upvotes
Ordered at 9:10am. Still no cancellation.

Fingers crossed.
Nov 5, 2004
650 posts
97 upvotes
QC / South shore
My order is still not cancelled and the item was back online for a short while earlier this morning (now it's back to 404). I'm so confused...

EDIT: Disregard, cancelled now.
Last edited by sunshine1206 on May 14th, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 23, 2020
182 posts
87 upvotes
Was it because of the coupon?

Or because they don’t have stock? What the heck.