[Staples] Staples Free Shipping No Minimum

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 4:09 pm
[OP]
Aug 31, 2018
97 posts
257 upvotes

[Staples] Staples Free Shipping No Minimum

I was browsing through staples.ca and saw this on their home page. Not a deal per se but you may have some things to buy and don't want to experience all the craziness happening in stores lately.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200313_193803.jpg
212 replies
Jun 5, 2016
518 posts
573 upvotes
93258 for $20 off $100 too.
Last edited by fremmy on Mar 22nd, 2020 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1188 posts
716 upvotes
I wish I could understand why people are freaking out about toilet paper. I don't get it at all.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
4740 posts
3223 upvotes
DanP wrote: I wish I could understand why people are freaking out about toilet paper. I don't get it at all.
Panic at stores that now has spread thru social media, inducing even more panic.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4866 posts
1270 upvotes
Vancouver
all sanitizers are sold out as expected
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9148 posts
1822 upvotes
Winnipeg
DanP wrote: I wish I could understand why people are freaking out about toilet paper. I don't get it at all.
when you goto the store and there is none....thats why. Why gov't didn't enforce stores to sell max volumes was just stupid. But we'll close schools and events but to forget hording? was stupid.

I bought the commercial 12x1000 sheet 2 ply sheet from staples because......that's all I could find in the city. After coming back from the grocery store I saw this.
No paper cleaning products all gone all gone!
No non parishable can goods. shelves bare all cleaned out including soups and canned vegetables.
No frozen vegetables all cleaned out. butter gone
milk gone, almond coconut mostly gone too, all yogurt gone? why?
most cheese slices gone
eggs gone
bleach all gone.
Most bottled water all gone.Thats blows my mind why people are stocking up on water? buy a dam filter and jug. I didn't look at the diapers or baby food thats gotta be bad I wager!
And its friday not sunday??. The people working there said it was packed the moment they opened the doors and the lot was still full with cars.

Hand sanitizer soap was only 2 bucks? and plenty of fresh vegetables tho
Last edited by lead on Mar 13th, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40090 posts
6046 upvotes
King City
lead wrote: when you goto the store and there is none....thats why. Why gov't didn't enforce stores to sell max volumes was just stupid. But we'll close schools and events but to forget hording? was stupid.

I bought the commercial 12x1000 sheet 2 ply sheet from staples because......that's all I could find in the city. After coming back from the grocery store I saw this.
No paper cleaning products all gone all gone!
No non parishable can goods all cleaned out including soups and vegetables.
No frozen vegetables all cleaned out. butter gone
milk gone
eggs gone
bleach all gone.
Most bottled water all gone.Thats blows my mind why people are stocking up on water? buy a dam filter and jug. I didn't look at the diapers!
And its friday not sunday??. The people working there said it was packed the moment they opened the doors and the lot was still full with cars.

Hand sanitizer soap was only 2 bucks? and plenty of fresh vegetables tho
Exactly and its not like the water is going to be shut off lol.
Proud to be an Indian.
Oct 20, 2017
71 posts
248 upvotes
Canuckticut
Because the average person is really really stupid. People will do the dumbest things just because "hey, others are doing it too!". Herd mentality man, it trumps any form of intelligence one has.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9148 posts
1822 upvotes
Winnipeg
djemzine wrote: Exactly and its not like the water is going to be shut off lol.
tonnes of really old people too and its late. OMG!! really its like when there is a blizzard........ they have to go out!!

When your knee deep in it. And you know if thursday/friday is when alot of new stock came in....what choices does one have but buy what one can? Its horrible and sunday is gonna be worse if thats when you normally buy for the week.Ridiculous if everyone would just settle down or gov't enforced maximums this would never have happened.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
3032 posts
396 upvotes
North Etobicoke
this is what social media does to stupid people who believes everything the read there. Lots of Photoshop stuff and breakthrough medical inventions and people think it's all genuine. Sad.
Aug 30, 2019
529 posts
458 upvotes
Brampton
Grocery store shelves all are empty dumbest people ever i have seen. I was talking to store employee he said its all panic. They will be re-stocking again starting tomorrow and by Monday i think all hoarders will calm down.
Dec 15, 2015
246 posts
191 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
3 days ago it wasn't like this crazy when I went to a few grocery stores. I noticed after it was announced that PM Trudope's wife got infected, people legit went on panic buying mode. Also coupled with the rising number of covid infections on the news and yes, social media influence.
Oct 21, 2009
639 posts
553 upvotes
It really went crazy after WHO announced it as a "pandemic". Before that it wasn't so crazy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

RamR