Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Free Shipping No Minimum

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 4:09 pm
Nov 12, 2014
38 posts
49 upvotes
Ottawa
djemzine wrote: Just made another order for non essential items. Are you ordering essential items?

Both. They just cancelled the whole order
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
ASJ113 wrote: Both. They just cancelled the whole order
What did you order?
Blanka
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
Shaynelle wrote: An idiot I used to work with was bragging he had “enough toilet paper in his house to last his family a year”. Then continued to brag he also had enough food, water etc to last a year. You have to be a really wrong in the head to do this, especially if you brag about it.

At least everyone will know what house to invade when the zombie apocalypse comes and we all need TP!
Not ALL people that have a years supply of TP are crazy!

I buy my toilet paper a years supply at a time. I stocked up 6 months ago when it was on extreme sale on Amazon, so I didn't buy any when the COVID-19 shortage happened. I do that with most essentials so I don't have to think about them. It's always hilarious to see my Canada Post worker (Mary) pull up to my house with her SUV packed with toilet paper.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
apvm wrote: Call Staples again, if they refuse to do anything, call your CC company and ask them to act.
They issued a refund this morning, as the bank texted me the refund transaction. They claim they never charged the card and will not issue a refund, proceeds to charge the card, and decides to mess with the customers just to issue a refund in the end!?!??
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Shaynelle wrote: An idiot I used to work with was bragging he had “enough toilet paper in his house to last his family a year”. Then continued to brag he also had enough food, water etc to last a year. You have to be a really wrong in the head to do this, especially if you brag about it.

At least everyone will know what house to invade when the zombie apocalypse comes and we all need TP!
Someone should blow up his house.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
640 upvotes
is 93258 the only publically available $ off code right now?
Jul 2, 2011
285 posts
173 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Balduno wrote: Someone should blow up his house.
WHAT?? Face Screaming In Fear I really hope this is a very poor attempt at joking! Angry Face
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2612 posts
779 upvotes
meepsheep wrote: It was an authorized transaction (or pending, I'd call it) and it didn't go away until I confirmed it was cancelled
It didn't show up on my cc statement yet, but I'll keep a close eye on it. thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
tom_no.1 wrote: WHAT?? Face Screaming In Fear I really hope this is a very poor attempt at joking! Angry Face
Maybe put a free toilet paper sign in the guy's front yard. :)
Aug 28, 2005
400 posts
178 upvotes
Has anyone had any issues with the online checkout recently? Trying to order some stationary that says it is available online for delivery but when I go to checkout only the in-store pick-up option is shown. If I don't select a location it says I didn't enter a valid delivery address but there is no form to enter a delivery address (tried with Chrome, Edge, and Firefox)... Confused Face
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Man Apple pencil 1st gen is OOS online and at most stores. The $20 off coupon must be popular, or everyone needs one for their iPad for WFH.
Blanka
Feb 17, 2019
292 posts
614 upvotes
Ordered a desk chair for the wife and 10 pencils to put it over 100. Coupon worked a charm and chair showed up next day
Mar 10, 2016
589 posts
453 upvotes
YouShurH93521 wrote: Ordered a desk chair for the wife and 10 pencils to put it over 100. Coupon worked a charm and chair showed up next day
Which chair?
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
47 upvotes
I wanted to buy a printer ($200+) for the kids' home schooling this morning. Coupon code 93258 stopped working. Anyone has a coupon code? Thanks in advance!
Dec 24, 2011
749 posts
1607 upvotes
East, Canada
Does Staples not bother to send out a shipping notification? Or are they just incredibly slow to ship? I ordered a MX Master mouse last Monday, 23 March and still haven’t had a shipment confirmation email.
Amex Platinum, Amex Cobalt, Amex Bonvoy and Amex Bonvoy Business card holder
British Airways American Express (UK)
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Is there no way to use a gift card online?