Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples Hyken Chair - $149.99 [$127.49 + Tax w/ 15% Off Coupon] - SALE LIVE [ONLINE / INSTORE]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2019 12:21 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13585 upvotes
Saniokca wrote: I have this chair (bought one or two years ago). Nice chair but a pain to clean... The plastic underneath the seat has lots of cavities and accumulates a lot of dust. I usually unscrew the seat off once every few months and run it under the shower.
This is a non-issue with a gel cushion.

Also... what is gumming up your seat every few months?
Oct 29, 2009
131 posts
60 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I bought the chair at 149.99 minus $10 (coupon) but now there is a 15% off coupon.

Can I go to staples and ask them to make adjustment in price or do I have to return my currently assembled chair and rebuy it.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1337 posts
375 upvotes
Halton
slimysnot wrote: So staples delivery called me and said he's at my front door. He seemed confused that someone is not at home and asked me what to do.

He was willing to drop it off at front door. Looks like they are very used to delivering to businesses only.
I just looked and they have tried 2X to drop off with no note or nothin'.... my phone is not on record so of course they have not called me
I am kinda happy they don't just drop it off but alternatively, I might not even get it for this weekend!!!! (I guess I could order another with the 15% discount and pick it up it on the way home.. what a waste of resources!)
Jul 23, 2018
20 posts
49 upvotes
tinybullet wrote: I bought the chair at 149.99 minus $10 (coupon) but now there is a 15% off coupon.

Can I go to staples and ask them to make adjustment in price or do I have to return my currently assembled chair and rebuy it.
This happened to me, and I was able to get a price adjustment without bringing the chair back in.

I went in with the old receipt and new promo code, and asked for a price adjustment. They refunded my previous purchase and billed me separately for a new purchase with the 15% off.

Saved about $14 without much work so it's worth a try.
May 16, 2019
12 posts
2 upvotes
For anyone looking for a gel cushion, the Canadian tire instore prices are lower by 50% or more. I picked up the recommended gel cushion and another one that are both online listed at 45$ but instore they are 20$ or lower. So I'd your looking for one and can go in store it's worth it.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1814 posts
891 upvotes
CheapoFillipo wrote: I just looked and they have tried 2X to drop off with no note or nothin'.... my phone is not on record so of course they have not called me
I am kinda happy they don't just drop it off but alternatively, I might not even get it for this weekend!!!! (I guess I could order another with the 15% discount and pick it up it on the way home.. what a waste of resources!)
Yeah, they don't even drop it off at the nearest staples for you to pick up. IMO just buy it with the 15% (cheaper anyway). I picked up the soft wheels that the other guys were talking about. Those also qualify at 15% off as well.
Mar 8, 2010
258 posts
210 upvotes
Calgary
Had purchased the chair online last week (and delivered).
Went into the nearest Staples with my receipt. Refunded and 15% (+ $10 coupon from the original purchase). So the 15% = $22 was worth the effort.

On a side note purchases that I had made online this week = since the merchandize is not held in store - had to deal with customer service (toll free #)
Apr 8, 2007
391 posts
69 upvotes
Couldn't resist with the additional discount, picked one up. Thanks OP!
May 16, 2019
12 posts
2 upvotes
They have a lot of stock. Site sometimes says it's out but refresh and try again and you'll get it. For me mobile site was causing issues but desktop site had no issues.
Jan 19, 2017
45 posts
13 upvotes
Tfarooqi wrote:
Thanks, got in through desktop site but coupon doesnt work now?

They have a lot of stock. Site sometimes says it's out but refresh and try again and you'll get it. For me mobile site was causing issues but desktop site had no issues.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12848 posts
13585 upvotes
Try instore if the coupon doesn't work online. I believe it's instore only by design.
Jan 19, 2017
45 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks, bought in-store $144 all in.
redflagdealsguy wrote: Try instore if the coupon doesn't work online. I believe it's instore only by design.