• Aug 19th, 2021 10:48 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2820 posts
1706 upvotes
Etobicoke

[Staples] Staples Poynter Manager's Chair with Adjustable Arms, Black - $49.97

Back in stock. As per the stocktrack.ca 22 in stock.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=st&sku=358113

Product Details
Spend your working hours in comfort with the highly adjustable Staples Poynter Manager's Chair. Enjoy the ideal seating position at the boardroom table or while typing at your computer. You can adjust the chair's seat height, arms, lumbar support and headrest for ultimate customization. Lean back or tilt forward to suit the task at hand. The five-star base with carpet casters makes it easy to maneuver around your workspace, and the padded, bonded leather seat and back feels as good as it looks.

Padded, bonded leather seat and back cushions provide luxurious comfort
Unique, height-adjustable padded arms set this executive chair apart
Height-adjustable, padded headrest for neck and shoulder comfort
Adjustable lumbar support helps relieve back strain
One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment allows you to easily adjust the chair to the desired height
Locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension lets you position the chair at the preferred angle with an with easy-to-reach side handle
Sturdy 5-star base with carpet casters for easy mobility
Luxurious, black bonded leather upholstery with silver accents for sleek style and durability
Capacity: 250 lbs (based on an 8-hour work day)
Overall Dimensions: 28-1/8" W x 28-3/4" D x 47-5/8"- 51-1/8" H
Assembly required
5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
13 replies
Apr 10, 2009
773 posts
218 upvotes
It's a nice chair, but the bonded leather started cracking and peeling in about a year. And anyone with toddlers knows that one small hole means that chair is gonna get peeled faster than a hungry monkey eating a banana.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15160 posts
6226 upvotes
RFD
Mistro wrote: It's a nice chair, but the bonded leather started cracking and peeling in about a year. And anyone with toddlers knows that one small hole means that chair is gonna get peeled faster than a hungry monkey eating a banana.
That's a big pass for me. Can't have peeling in one year. Must be cheap materials.
May 20, 2011
252 posts
672 upvotes
CALGARY
OOS but 748129 is in stock.

Staples Multi-Function Task Chair - Black

This one is a fabric surface instead of leatherette. It's also got lots of adjustments and "ergonomic". The reviews seem not great but for $50 I'll give it a go. Thoughts?
Last edited by iRSX2011 on Aug 19th, 2021 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6779 posts
4506 upvotes
Ottawa
WTF I ordered a wrong chair with the same price. I can’t even cancel it just a couple minutes, even I chatted with agent. I hate staples website.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Jan 13, 2014
105 posts
168 upvotes
I ordered one of these a few days ago and was surprised how comfortable it was for a $50 chair. I can’t speak to how long this quality will last, but I’m definitely not disappointed at this point.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1731 posts
1454 upvotes
Ontario
Mistro wrote: It's a nice chair, but the bonded leather started cracking and peeling in about a year. And anyone with toddlers knows that one small hole means that chair is gonna get peeled faster than a hungry monkey eating a banana.
I agree.
Yes, garbage in one year.
Criminal to use such low quality material ending up in landfill to pollute the planet.
I have now reupholstered the arms and covered the seat and back with material until I get a chance to do a proper job.
The chair is very comfortable and has a high back which is not common.
So disappointing to see the chair disintegrate when you are used to looking after your possessions.

Wish I had a toddler to peel this rotten banana!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1731 posts
1454 upvotes
Ontario
Beleafer91 wrote: I ordered one of these a few days ago and was surprised how comfortable it was for a $50 chair. I can’t speak to how long this quality will last, but I’m definitely not disappointed at this point.
At this point of purchase, I was also very pleased.
Just wait a year before your opinion changes.

Great chair for a great price but it expires in about a year.
Nothing says crap like a peeling chair.
Not a pretty sight.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6779 posts
4506 upvotes
Ottawa
I’m pissed staples can’t cancel my wrong chair, but I got a $10 off $50 coupon as a compensation . :)
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Jul 2, 2005
426 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
Agree with the bonded leather items. It should be banned for the sake of the environement.
Oct 5, 2020
84 posts
53 upvotes
Item 748129 with frabic shows up as $169? and not $50.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)