Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Staples/TheSource/WM/BB/Costco] HP Inkjet wireless 3-in-One Instant-Ink Eligible Printers from $40

Jan 26, 2017
35 posts
16 upvotes
Just putting this out here before it goes back to staples due to duplicate order.

I've got a brand new unopened HP envy 5055 All-in-one Inkjet Printer. I'm selling it at the price which i bought when it was on offer for $39.99. Inclusive of tax and eco fee comes to $46.47.

Link: https://www.staples.ca/products/2911666 ... m2u85aa2l1

Pick up at metrotown area.
Apr 11, 2004
224 posts
4 upvotes
orochi07 wrote: Just putting this out here before it goes back to staples due to duplicate order.

I've got a brand new unopened HP envy 5055 All-in-one Inkjet Printer. I'm selling it at the price which i bought when it was on offer for $39.99. Inclusive of tax and eco fee comes to $46.47.

Link: https://www.staples.ca/products/2911666 ... m2u85aa2l1

Pick up at metrotown area.
Sent you a PM.
Mar 2, 2016
10 posts
13 upvotes
Can anyone doing borderless 8.5" x 11" with their Envy 5055 using photo paper (preferably matte finish) help me figure out the maximum media weight supported?

The product specifications page mentions:
Media weight supported (metric)
A4: 60 to 90 g/m²;
HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²;
HP cards: up to 200 g/m²;
HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
Media weight supported (U.S. standard)
20 lb

Doesn't seem to specify a weight for letter sized photo paper. A4 or perhaps HP card looks to be the closest match.

I'm asking because I had bought matted Staples Ultra Premium Photo Paper (230g/m² weight; 61lbs) and the printer either doesn't feed the paper through or else it feeds it through but a bit too late causing the printhead to be out of sync with the paper resulting in a white border on one side of the photo.

I can't tell if my printer is the issue or if it's the paper. It ran out of ink while troubleshooting so can't yet test the 8.5" x 11" Canon Photo Paper, Matte (170g/m²; 45lbs) I just picked up.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1125 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
recently signed up with instant ink program. No initial shipment yet (COVID19 situation; since March 23) and no positive response from customer rep..

what other options do we have to get ink for HP printer.. I called costco and they are not doing ink refills anymore... please suggest..
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Notbillable wrote: Any new updates on printers on sale?
I don’t see anything at less than $80.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Apr 30, 2012
8 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Just wait it out. No sense in overpaying for this sort of thing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I know this is probably a dumb question but are some of you really printing <15 pages/month at home? Like I'm waiting for one of these to go on a crazy sale again to get it for my parents but I feel like they wouldn't be able to go lower than the 50 pages/month tier.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3273 posts
5843 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: I know this is probably a dumb question but are some of you really printing <15 pages/month at home? Like I'm waiting for one of these to go on a crazy sale again to get it for my parents but I feel like they wouldn't be able to go lower than the 50 pages/month tier.
I only use it for emergency situations. Usually, just print at work.. if I forgot, then I will print at home.
Jul 23, 2013
267 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ryanrudolf wrote: Can you check your account, does it have the free 10pages rollover per month?
I have 10 free rollover pages with the free plan (15 pages per month).
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Aug 30, 2018
241 posts
174 upvotes
I've gone a few years without owning a printer.
You learn to get good with the iPad for signing and returning documents.
No kids also helps.

This is going to be for emergencies only.
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
chackhou wrote: I have 10 free rollover pages with the free plan (15 pages per month).
I have free plan as well, but don't see free rollover enabled, how can you get it?
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Jul 23, 2013
267 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal, QC
MOOCer wrote: I have free plan as well, but don't see free rollover enabled, how can you get it?
Not sure to be honest. I wasn't expecting any rollovers pages since the free plan isn't supposed to have it.

You should contact them via chat and ask if they can add it for you.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2006
3686 posts
1007 upvotes
chackhou wrote: Not sure to be honest. I wasn't expecting any rollovers pages since the free plan isn't supposed to have it.

You should contact them via chat and ask if they can add it for you.
I am pretty sure roll over pages are from ones that you purchased. Say you use 15 that month and needed to purchase more, then these extra paid pages if not used are rolled over perpetually.
Jul 23, 2013
267 posts
128 upvotes
Montreal, QC
bowmah wrote: I am pretty sure roll over pages are from ones that you purchased. Say you use 15 that month and needed to purchase more, then these extra paid pages if not used are rolled over perpetually.
I haven't paid for extra pages since I got the printer.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug because the free plan shouldn't have any rollover pages.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1427 posts
786 upvotes
Edmonton
chemicalxv wrote: I know this is probably a dumb question but are some of you really printing <15 pages/month at home? Like I'm waiting for one of these to go on a crazy sale again to get it for my parents but I feel like they wouldn't be able to go lower than the 50 pages/month tier.
I missed the Envy sale(s) and have been waiting for one for the last few months. I have a B/W laser that I use often for all my documents and such. On occasion I wish I had colour, but the only reason why I want to get a colour inkjet now is that I plan to print the occasional colour poster.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6788 posts
2103 upvotes
chackhou wrote: I have 10 free rollover pages with the free plan (15 pages per month).
I'm on the free plan and just checked my account and also have 10 free rollover pages. I did go over my free pages last month but this is a nice little bonus as the kids are home.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
cashinstinct wrote: I don’t see anything at less than $80.
Both Costco and BB went OOS at that price, so apparently people are buying, hopefully it's not the new norm.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
tArflyNAtHoR wrote: I'm asking because I had bought matted Staples Ultra Premium Photo Paper (230g/m² weight; 61lbs)
Using the Staples basic glossy paper (210g/m²) without an issue.
Feb 4, 2005
178 posts
75 upvotes
Could be that people that have gotten rid of their printer and exclusively print at work are now searching for a printer again. Like me :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)