Hot Deals

[Staples/TheSource/WM/BB/Costco] HP Inkjet wireless 3-in-One Instant-Ink Eligible Printers from $60

Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2572 posts
2189 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ryanrudolf wrote: The touch screen on mine is also quirky. Might give them a call soon.
Totally worth the call, it resolved my photo paper loading issue, and by surprise touch screen is much better ( which I didn't even think of is a defect), they ship next day arrival, and get extra 3 months of instant ink.
Really good.
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20187 posts
11336 upvotes
Kitchener
chemicalxv wrote: I feel like this is rapidly reaching the same point as the Gift Card deal thread that caused everyone to nonstop complain the thread was being derailed.
Actually it's totally relevant (IMO), I think part of the price hick is because of the increased demand from those who didn't quite understand the optimal use case for these instant ink printers and jumped in because they have new home-office printing needs only to be disappointed later on.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20187 posts
11336 upvotes
Kitchener
cassador wrote: I signed up for Instant Ink on my 8710 from last years deal on Monday May 25th and received my Welcome Ink Package today.
Good to know they finally got their fulfillment sorted out.
Thanks for the update.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3041 posts
2653 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
aasoror wrote: Actually it's totally relevant (IMO), I think part of the price hick is because of the increased demand from those who didn't quite understand the optimal use case for these instant ink printers and jumped in because they have new home-office printing needs only to be disappointed later on.
Oh no sorry I was referring to the argument over the refurb thing that was going on. Of course the lack of sales is relevant!
Apr 2, 2008
536 posts
195 upvotes
bizstudent wrote: I am in the market for one of these cheap printers and if anyone that bought one recently and willing to sell at cost, let me know and i can pick it up.

Thanks!
I have just bought HP Deskjet 2655 today at Staples, price matched with the source for $40. It's out of stock online at the source but show in-stock at some local stores, still good for price match.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20187 posts
11336 upvotes
Kitchener
bluewish wrote: I have just bought HP Deskjet 2655 today at Staples, price matched with the source for $40. It's out of stock online at the source but show in-stock at some local stores, still good for price match.
Thank you for this, added to the OP.
Jun 10, 2017
532 posts
769 upvotes
Anyone know of a working code for the 2 free months? Freeink, easywaytoprint, freemonths2, etc etc all no longer works. Only thing that seems to work is all the 1 month referral codes on Google.
Mar 29, 2019
16 posts
20 upvotes
Staples will not price match as the item shows out of stock at The Source. It needs to show as in stock so couldn't get Staples to price match the HP6255 to $40.
Jul 18, 2007
19 posts
6 upvotes
Notbillable wrote: Staples will not price match as the item shows out of stock at The Source. It needs to show as in stock so couldn't get Staples to price match the HP6255 to $40.
I went on live chat with Staples couple days ago and they agreed to price match it and issued the ticket # 1968783 promising to get a refund after I made my purchase. I decided to wait for another printer so if you want you can try verifying the ticket # and see if they'd honor the refund.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20187 posts
11336 upvotes
Kitchener
Notbillable wrote: Staples will not price match as the item shows out of stock at The Source. It needs to show as in stock so couldn't get Staples to price match the HP6255 to $40.
It's showing in stock at the source right now.
Images
  • Annotation 2020-06-12 172454.png
Mar 29, 2019
16 posts
20 upvotes
They must have just updated as it was showing out of stock as of this morning.
Thanks for the update, I can take the receipt back to staples for a PM.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20187 posts
11336 upvotes
Kitchener
Printer triggered an ink refill request:
- June 5: Electronic information submitted by shipper
- June 10: Item processed (CP picked up).
- June 15: Item delivered.

Good to know HP got fulfillment back in order.
Jun 5, 2018
6 posts
4 upvotes
If I have two printers and want both to register the free plan, can I put those two printers in one email account?
Dec 2, 2004
811 posts
650 upvotes
YiZ72351 wrote: If I have two printers and want both to register the free plan, can I put those two printers in one email account?
Yes you can. When you log into your account, under your status/printer model, there is a button to Enroll/Replace printer. It should walk you through the wifi setup / special printer code...

Cheers,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)