Hot Deals

[Staples/TheSource/WM/BB/Costco] HP Inkjet wireless 3-in-One Instant-Ink Eligible Printers from $90

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 11:17 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
21020 posts
12401 upvotes
Kitchener
DjSingh wrote: - Will i still be able to enroll it into free plan???
Nope, grandfathering is limited to both the account the printer that was previously enrolled in the free plan under that account. With that said, it never hurts to ask nicely you might get a willing CSR.
- Do i have to cancel the old printer or can i use both???
Nope, you can still use both (I think the limit was 10 printers or so enrolled under the same account).
Dec 6, 2010
459 posts
159 upvotes
If you cancel the plan, does it render the remaining cartridges useless? The warning sign said that you cannot use your printer anymore!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
21020 posts
12401 upvotes
Kitchener
gta_guy wrote: If you cancel the plan, does it render the remaining cartridges useless? The warning sign said that you cannot use your printer anymore!
You can use the printer, just not with any instant ink that was enrolled with the printer. So yes, whatever instant ink you have remaining you are supposed to discard (or send back) once you cancel.
Dec 6, 2010
459 posts
159 upvotes
aasoror wrote: You can use the printer, just not with any instant ink that was enrolled with the printer. So yes, whatever instant ink you have remaining you are supposed to discard (or send back) once you cancel.
What happens if you keep using the printer ink without returning it? I can always disable to the internet access of the printer via router :)
Feb 24, 2018
63 posts
34 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks OP got 3630 from Bestbuy at 40 dollars, not the cheapest but still cheap considering rates in the recent times. Cheers..

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 1 guest)

CHAJAZZ, imamor, adrienalitaiga636945754559351677, psb100, jswizzle