[Staples] Thrustmaster T300 RS GT (PS4/PS3/PC) | 15% Off | $449.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2020 2:36 pm
[OP]
Jun 15, 2005
81 posts
38 upvotes

[Staples] Thrustmaster T300 RS GT (PS4/PS3/PC) | 15% Off | $449.99

Not a huge sale, but decent for a very good quality wheel.

Thrustmaster T300 RS GT (PS4/PS3/PC) for $449.99 Staples. Regular $529.99. Basically the same unit as the T300RS, but with upgraded pedals.
24 replies
Jun 1, 2010
152 posts
96 upvotes
Figured I post here. Just got a coupon for $30 off $300 for online purchases.

$30 off your purchase of $300 or more.†
Coupon Code: 4864272596
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1415 posts
713 upvotes
Durham
seafish wrote: Interestingly BestBuy dropped price to $150 on it just yesterday, but no stock there.
How convenient lol. Probably didn't have stock. $100 for the pedals to upgrade seems like a good deal, but conveniently out of stock also
Sep 9, 2003
768 posts
83 upvotes
Calgary
Note that Thrustmaster is releasing the T-LCM load cell pedals (pressurize sensitive brake that mimics an actual car) at the end of next month, which will relegate the basic 2/3 pedal ones they include in these into dust collectors in your closet.
Signs you're a postwhore:
1) You say "I got that cheaper", but don't say where, or when.
2) Your post contains less than 5 words.
3) Your post contains more than 5 words, but none of them are about the topic of the thread.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1399 posts
953 upvotes
Toronto
malbadon wrote: Note that Thrustmaster is releasing the T-LCM load cell pedals (pressurize sensitive brake that mimics an actual car) at the end of next month, which will relegate the basic 2/3 pedal ones they include in these into dust collectors in your closet.
I think they're out already? But even then, I think it'll be closer to 250-300 just for pedals - if someone is planning to upgrade to that, might save a bit and get the non GT Edition? I think it's the same base and similar wheel.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jul 16, 2019
65 posts
78 upvotes
To everyone who was interested in the Logitech and T150 deals recently... THIS is where you should be starting out. Actually the pedal set is quite an upgrade from most T300 sets.

It’s really good to know about the TLCM’s, not so much for my wallet. But this is a hell of a set for anyone as a starter or upgrade.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2005
81 posts
38 upvotes
The pedals included are a custom version of the T3PA metal plate pedals and they include a conical rubber brake mod, that allow you to adjust resistance on the brake pedal to your preference. I'm sure this is not as high tech as a pressure sensitive brake, but at least there's some resistance to enhance the experience and it's included in the price.
Sep 17, 2018
176 posts
103 upvotes
TLCM looks like an awfully tempting upgrade for the price range. To go with my g27. Any other load cell brakes for similar money? Can these be inverted?
Sep 9, 2003
768 posts
83 upvotes
Calgary
HamMane wrote: TLCM looks like an awfully tempting upgrade for the price range. To go with my g27. Any other load cell brakes for similar money? Can these be inverted?
The Fanatec CSL Elite LC are the only other thing in this price category, about 320cad shipped, plus any customs/taxes you get on them, so $60-100 more depending.
For that extra cost you are getting all metal instead of a plastic base plate. Only long term usage will determine if that is going to be an issue or not on the Thrustmasters.

Nothing can touch the T-LCM for ease of purchase from a Canadians standpoint, Amazon, Best Buy, etc, they'll be easily available to us.

You can invert anything if you are handy enough, and additionally inverting them and attaching them to your own plate/bracing would eliminate the concerns of the plastic foot plate people seem to have :P
Signs you're a postwhore:
1) You say "I got that cheaper", but don't say where, or when.
2) Your post contains less than 5 words.
3) Your post contains more than 5 words, but none of them are about the topic of the thread.
Jul 16, 2019
65 posts
78 upvotes
HamMane wrote: TLCM looks like an awfully tempting upgrade for the price range. To go with my g27. Any other load cell brakes for similar money? Can these be inverted?
I have a set of V2 clubsport pedals I was going to list on kijiji if you’re interested. Are you playing on computer? Otherwise you may have issues using TM or Fana pedals with a Logitech base
Jun 24, 2015
66 posts
44 upvotes
Isn’t this terrible? Costco has this on sale for $370
Somehow there is internet server error so no link, here is my order detail from yesterday
Images
  • 640966DD-1637-4197-A55E-8BD889FE9AA5.png
Jun 24, 2015
66 posts
44 upvotes
The regular price is $430 at Costco.ca, now with $60 off, I guess it’s a crime I didn’t post it then?
Jun 24, 2015
66 posts
44 upvotes
seafish wrote: I have no idea, but OP is for T300 RS GT. Different product?
It’s exactly the same. They didn’t show rs in my order, it does in the description.
Just received today, can’t wait to try it after my daughter falls asleep.
Images
  • ABC31E6C-5316-459E-96E9-3CBAD40A89D9.jpeg