Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

TRU RED 16-Sheet Micro-Cut Commercial Shredder $59.99 (reg. $279.99) PRICE ERROR (Also, HP Desktop Computer $259.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2021 5:18 pm
Nov 12, 2019
340 posts
1191 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: I have a bunch of court documents that I still need to shred and don't want to bring into work :)
I have a bunch of docs for work I don't want the court to see

/s... or is it? Thinking Face
Oct 15, 2016
7 posts
They have never sent any items which I had ordered with price error Thinking Face. Good luck..
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
jmc111 wrote: Shredders are good for cutting up documents to prevent identity theft. Lots of people out there are careless at just dumping information into the garbage and not realizing where it is going.
That’s why identify theft is a billion dollars per year industry. Most people think they know everything and think they are smarter than others. Pfft. During garbage pick up time I often get papers blown to my yard with name and address and sometimes I get paystubs. Lol That’s why it is so easy for fraudsters and scammers out there.

Keep doing what you are doing as you are doing it right. Shred all with name and address and other sensitive information that you don’t think you need. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1568 posts
613 upvotes
Brampton
I have a RED shredder and it is a complete junk. Twice the switch broke and I had to open the complete assembly to pop the switch back up as when I pressed it, it just didn’t pop back up. It is currently in the same state for the third time and I am now looking for a deal on fellows micro cut shredder.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5026 posts
5811 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote: That’s why identify theft is a billion dollars per year industry. Most people think they know everything and think they are smarter than others. Pfft. During garbage pick up time I often get papers blown to my yard with name and address and sometimes I get paystubs. Lol That’s why it is so easy for fraudsters and scammers out there.

Keep doing what you are doing as you are doing it right. Shred all with name and address and other sensitive information that you don’t think you need. :)
Until an issue happens to you and you get scammed by identify theft, one will take it as a joke. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Some body's getting a Paper Shredder for Xmas
Jul 11, 2019
49 posts
204 upvotes
nimfomanijak wrote: Are you serious? You are buying a Paper Shredder which you do not need?
I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's not like I'm planning to throw it directly into the trash as soon as it arrives. I was probably going to gift it to my parents or sell it to someone who might need one in my area.

I highly doubt it will even be fulfilled given Staples track record with price errors.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1670 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: Until an issue happens to you and you get scammed by identify theft, one will take it as a joke. Good luck.
Isn't he agreeing with you?
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
I still have the label maker that was a price error so yes, people will buy it because it's cheap.

It's also not outrageous like 90% off so it might get fulfilled if you do ispu.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5026 posts
5811 upvotes
dealerguy wrote: I have a RED shredder and it is a complete junk. Twice the switch broke and I had to open the complete assembly to pop the switch back up as when I pressed it, it just didn’t pop back up. It is currently in the same state for the third time and I am now looking for a deal on fellows micro cut shredder.
I read some comments about this shredder and your experience. Is it worth buying this item for $59.99 if there is a good chance it will fail? Cheap is one thing but if it fails, it's a waste of time buying. What was your model that failed?
Sep 22, 2010
292 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal
Just received confirmation that my order is ready for pickup at my local Staples.
Sweet!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5026 posts
5811 upvotes
MugenX wrote: Just received confirmation that my order is ready for pickup at my local Staples.
Sweet!
Let me know how it works out if it is decent machine. I have not received my confirmation for store pick up as of yet. I am still on the fence whether to keep it or buy a fellowes model. Cheap sometimes is not good.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18696 posts
5727 upvotes
any comment about the HP Desktop Computer $259.99
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5026 posts
5811 upvotes
Just received my "Ready To Pickup" at the store.
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
Just received my "Ready To Pickup"
Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)