Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

TurboTax Standard $27.99 - Saturday, February 15th Only

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 12:55 am
Jul 12, 2017
82 posts
55 upvotes
Konowl wrote: Good. Windows 7 is no longer a supported OS.
Or chrome, so if you have a Chromebook your outta luck.
Oct 15, 2019
67 posts
100 upvotes
takemetothebridge wrote: I believe the online version for $19.99 is for only 1 return. I need the boxed version to do many peoples taxes. The boxed version allows you to file 20 returns. 8 returns over 25k, 12 returns under 25k. It brings down the cost per person to under $2 each if you use all 20 returns. If you only need it for one person, then I guess $19.99 is OK.
Ah interesting, I didn't know that. Ya, mine is only for one person.
Jun 6, 2005
735 posts
186 upvotes
tennisgolfer wrote: One day sale Costco.ca Feb 15. $26.99
Awesome. Weird - when I add it to the cart it shows $26.99 but then when I checkout it shows $29.99.
Aug 22, 2005
327 posts
245 upvotes
Ontario
bigred123 wrote: Awesome. Weird - when I add it to the cart it shows $26.99 but then when I checkout it shows $29.99.
Same here...even if I'm logged into my account. Hopefully they will fix it soon!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2018
1610 posts
943 upvotes
urbangentleman wrote: Whats the difference between paid ones such as these, vs free to use like simpletax?
Should add in the free ones like this since it's also free and has been for a few years. Just like H&R Block as well.
Jun 26, 2002
61 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
ditto, rather not have to go to costco on a Sat afternoon :)
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2757 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
jan25 wrote: ditto, rather not have to go to costco on a Sat afternoon :)
Huh? It does not appear that Costco sells the CD version, only digital download, per their descriptions: "You will receive the digital download, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered.", if this meets your need, then no need to go to the store.
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Jun 6, 2005
735 posts
186 upvotes
Ungie wrote: Same here...even if I'm logged into my account. Hopefully they will fix it soon!
I called in. They couldn't reach someone in tech support so they told me to place the order and they will fill out a form on my behalf to get the $3+tax back.
Sep 23, 2011
298 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Headbeancounter wrote: Huh? It does not appear that Costco sells the CD version, only digital download, per their descriptions: "You will receive the digital download, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered.", if this meets your need, then no need to go to the store.
In Costco now, they do have physical CD for 26.99 (standard edition)
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2962 posts
2338 upvotes
Calgary
vlad353 wrote: In Costco now, they do have physical CD for 26.99 (standard edition)
Same. Just grabbed a copy at Okotoks Costco. $26.99, deal expires today.
Feb 7, 2020
181 posts
172 upvotes
Good timing, got a Costco cheque in the mail yesterday. Every year, I end up getting Turbo tax this way at Costco.
Jun 26, 2002
61 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I have tried with 2 different cards, both times order has been cancelled..anyone else having issues?
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
Headbeancounter wrote: Huh? It does not appear that Costco sells the CD version, only digital download, per their descriptions: "You will receive the digital download, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered.", if this meets your need, then no need to go to the store.
They have both versions.
Nov 23, 2016
347 posts
554 upvotes
I just grabbed a copy at Costco today for $26.99 as well during my weekly trip. Been using Turbo Tax last few years to do my taxes and for my family members as well.
Aug 9, 2005
978 posts
520 upvotes
I don't get why they don't sell a cheaper version with fewer returns, except of course the 1-return online version, which is almost as expensive as these multi-return version sale prices.

Does the average person need 8 or 12 returns? Even a family of 4 (assuming the kids work) only needs half as much.

I think the annual 20% off single returns is still going to be best deal for those filing just for themselves... has anyone found a better deal this year?
I don't downvote. Why? Karma.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)