Expired Hot Deals

Staples

[Updated] Lexar 633x 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Card - $22.49 (before tax) with PM and coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2021 8:26 pm
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
302 posts
184 upvotes
Waterloo

[Staples] [Updated] Lexar 633x 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Card - $22.49 (before tax) with PM and coupon

Similar to the expired previous deal, there is PM opportunity for Lexar 633x 256GB microSDXC, this time with shop4ca Newegg:

Staples has it on sale for $58.99
1. Order from Staples for free delivery or store pickup
2. Use coupon *84601 to get an additional $10 off (order of $50+)
3. PM via live chat with shop4ca for $32.49 Newegg which is selling for $33.99
4. If the agent denies PM stating model number doesn't have an "A" at the end, upload the attached actual product picture to the chat to show it's LSDMI256BBNL633A

Total price will be $22.49 $24 before tax.
Worked for me first time (with Newegg), but if you come across an agent who doesn't process the PM, politely end the chat and try again.

Huge credit to @coopercold and @citopher :clap:

Edit1 10/22: Updated the competitor saving RFD another $1.50+tax with free shipping Smiling Face With Open Mouth thanks to @Dealnoob2
Edit2 10/22: Added pictures of staples actual product to show the model number has an A at the end.
Images
  • b8042267099600c34f0680d5a6aff4178a05a813_square2943016_2_1000x1000.jpg
  • back.jpg
  • front.jpg
  • shop4ca_Lexar-633x.png
Last edited by sunnyinon on Oct 22nd, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
This is entirely contingent on the advisor you get, as most won't ignore the shipping fee: YMMV.
103 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2690 posts
2655 upvotes
GVRD
The challenge may be getting the additional $10-off coupon after the PM.
It's an excellent card. Own one. Performs very well. Very reliable.
Last edited by RxMills on Oct 14th, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1285 posts
3337 upvotes
+20$ shipping from newegg, not sure how it worked for you but price match usually take that into considerations and add the shipping cost to the PM. Also 20$ to ship a micro SD card is cringe af, wth newegg...

Could OP post receipt pls
Last edited by almasyseifer on Oct 14th, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have spoken
Nov 21, 2019
619 posts
737 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: +20$ shipping from newegg, not sure how it worked for you but price match usually take that into considerations and add the shipping cost to the PM. Also 20$ to ship a micro SD card is cringe af, wth newegg...
That's why I never shop at Newegg anymore
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
302 posts
184 upvotes
Waterloo
RxMills wrote: The challenge may be getting the additional $10-off coupon after the PM.
It's an excellent card. Own one. Performs very well. Very reliable.
Order first with coupon, and request PM after placing the order.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8509 posts
2077 upvotes
Mont-Royal
but newegg doesnt have free shipping
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2329 posts
1687 upvotes
around 90meg/sec read, 78meg/sec sequential write. The package description of up to 45megs/sec write is incorrect - it's far too low than what you're getting for write speeds.

Made in Taiwan instead of in China, even though its owner is now Chinese.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
302 posts
184 upvotes
Waterloo
almasyseifer wrote: +20$ shipping from newegg, not sure how it worked for you but price match usually take that into considerations and add the shipping cost to the PM. Also 20$ to ship a micro SD card is cringe af, wth newegg...

Could OP post receipt pls
Received order shipment email so far. Waiting for the PM confirmation email. Here's the chat excerpt:
I already created a follow-up for the refund. Once your order ships out, your refund amounting $25 before tax will be processed and it will reflect on your card within 5 business days.
Nov 21, 2019
619 posts
737 upvotes
sunnyinon wrote: Similar to the expired previous deal, there is PM opportunity for Lexar 633x 256GB microSDXC, this time with Newegg:

Staples has it on sale for $58.99
1. Order from Staples for free delivery or store pickup
2. Use coupon *84601 to get an additional $10 off (order of $50+)
3. PM via live chat with Newegg which is selling for $33.99

Total price will be $24 before tax.
Worked for me first time, but if you come across an agent who doesn't process the PM, politely end the chat and try again.

Huge credit to @coopercold and @citopher :clap:
The live chat url provided doesn't work. It takes me to this page

I googled it and it brought me here
It's 5:21 pm on a Thursday... (Oh, it;s the American site)

I sent a price match request via their email form, will see what happens. If they deny it I'll just cancel the order. $24 is a very good price for this capacity.
Last edited by SonicRings on Oct 14th, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
302 posts
184 upvotes
Waterloo
SonicRings wrote: The live chat url provided doesn't work. It takes me to this page

I googled it and it brought me here

I sent a price match request via their email form, will see what happens. If they deny it I'll just cancel the order. $24 is a very good price for this capacity.
Do you have ad blocker enabled? There should be a chat bubble displayed on the bottom right corner of the page. See attached image

Go to: help <dot> staples <dot> ca
Images
  • help.png
Sep 26, 2012
479 posts
215 upvotes
Thornhill
not sure if my Wyze v3 will take this...if not, maybe I can use it in a car dash cam which i don't yet have? lol
Nov 21, 2019
619 posts
737 upvotes
sunnyinon wrote: Do you have ad blocker enabled? There should be a chat bubble displayed on the bottom right corner of the page. See attached image

Oh, there we go. Wonder why it isn't clearer as to what that is, let alone easier to see it in the first place. Thanks, chatting now.
Sep 26, 2012
479 posts
215 upvotes
Thornhill
sunnyinon wrote: I already created a follow-up for the refund. Once your order ships out, your refund amounting $25 before tax will be processed and it will reflect on your card within 5 business days.
I got the same, subtotal of the original order (with coupon) is 55.36,

the agent I talked to said, "I'll submit a follow-up for a refund of an amount of 25 to your card once your order is shipped"

how does it make the card 24 before tax?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9968 posts
11363 upvotes
Toronto
superduder wrote: not sure if my Wyze v3 will take this...if not, maybe I can use it in a car dash cam which i don't yet have? lol
High Endurance microSD cards are recommended for dash cams

These cards are built for constant reading and writing

Regular microSD cards will fail alot sooner and the video will be corrupted

https://www.reviewgeek.com/96722/best-s ... dash-cams/
Nov 21, 2019
619 posts
737 upvotes
sunnyinon wrote: Do you have ad blocker enabled? There should be a chat bubble displayed on the bottom right corner of the page. See attached image

Thanks for this, just got off live chat. The rep said "Once this order has been pick up we will issue you a refund and you will see that within 3-5 business days back to your card."

Now the question is... Should I get one more???
Jul 10, 2018
100 posts
144 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Thanks for this, just got off live chat. The rep said "Once this order has been pick up we will issue you a refund and you will see that within 3-5 business days back to your card."

Now the question is... Should I get one more???

Did they remove the coupon now don't think it works.
Nov 21, 2019
619 posts
737 upvotes
MikeA92094 wrote: Did they remove the coupon now don't think it works.
Well damn, doesn't work here either. I should have ordered first and then asked, eh lmao
[OP]
Mar 4, 2009
302 posts
184 upvotes
Waterloo
superduder wrote: I got the same, subtotal of the original order (with coupon) is 55.36,

the agent I talked to said, "I'll submit a follow-up for a refund of an amount of 25 to your card once your order is shipped"

how does it make the card 24 before tax?
I got $55.36 after tax (ontario)
Dec 27, 2017
234 posts
186 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Well damn, doesn't work here either. I should have ordered first and then asked, eh lmao
I just added it to the cart and and applied the coupon and it still works.