Expired Hot Deals

Staples Wireless

Get $100 Staples Gift Card and 1000 Air Miles with New 2yr Activations, $200 Gift Card 2000 Air Miles for Businesses

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4281 posts
6850 upvotes
Toronto

Get $100 Staples Gift Card and 1000 Air Miles with New 2yr Activations, $200 Gift Card 2000 Air Miles for Businesses

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Staples Wireless
Staples is Launching Staples Wireless, they are offering all new 2yr activations $100 gift card and 1000 Air Miles, Businesses $200 gift card and 2000 Air Miles.

Companies available at Staples Wireless are: Rogers, Telus, Fido, Koodo, Chatr Mobile, and Public Mobile.

Currently, these are the only locations for Staples Wireless,

26 Pinebush Road, Cambridge, ON, N1R 8K5
20 Woodlawn Rd. E., Guelph, ON N1H 1G7
245 Strasburg Road, Kitchener, ON N2E 3W7
225 The Boardwalk Unit 5, Kitchener, ON N2N 0B1
620 King St.N., Waterloo, ON N2J 4G8
332 Wellington Road, London, ON N6C 4P6
1925 Dundas Street East, London, ON N5V 1P7
3080 Wonderland Road South, London, N6L 1A6
1737 Richmond Street Unit #9, London, ON N5X 3Y2
1063 Talbot Street Unit 3, St. Thomas, ON N5P 1G4
497 Norwich Avenue, Woodstock, ON N4S 9A2
595 West Street, Brantford, ON, N3R 7C5
88 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, ON L9H 0C2
970 Upper Wentworth St, Hamilton, ON L9A 4V8
10 YMCA Drive, St.Catharines, ON L2N 7R6

You can book a virtual consultation then an appointment in store,

https://www.staples.ca/a/content/wireless
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24574 upvotes
Staples wireless , where your line goes OOS ( out of service ) Face With Tears Of Joy

Kidding aside , hope they’ll have decent pricing
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
6670 posts
2368 upvotes
Vancouver
Typical idiocy of staples' stress free setup" they say... yet NO info. NO prices. NO details. NOTHING. so you have to stress yourself and setup appointment just to get basic information. IDIOTS!!! Whoever is in charge of their marketing should be fired for lack of common sense and basic marketing skills.

The way I understand, it's just a reseller of every company and these kiosks were already at many malls. So, they basically get a cut, anytime someone signs up.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Apr 7, 2011
886 posts
973 upvotes
ottawa
Companies available at Staples are robelus, robelus, robelus, and last but not least, robelus.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6494 posts
2499 upvotes
dazz wrote: Typical idiocy of staples' stress free setup" they say... yet NO info. NO prices. NO details. NOTHING. so you have to stress yourself and setup appointment just to get basic information. IDIOTS!!! Whoever is in charge of their marketing should be fired for lack of common sense and basic marketing skills.

The way I understand, it's just a reseller of every company and these kiosks were already at many malls. So, they basically get a cut, anytime someone signs up.
Staples gift cards are usable in-store only. A big huge company like that, in the yr 2021. I could understand if a mom & pop shop said you could only use their gift card/certificate in-store, but how does a company this big operate so behind the times?
Sep 17, 2018
120 posts
189 upvotes
BF No Where
HP_John wrote:
Staples gift cards are usable in-store only. A big huge company like that, in the yr 2021. I could understand if a mom & pop shop said you could only use their gift card/certificate in-store, but how does a company this big operate so behind the times?
Yes it is a strange company, a few years ago I returned something and they wouldn't put the refund on my credit card they would only offer me an in store credit. WTF? I was a bit pissed off about that so I went and got some gift cards that I could make use of. After the cashier activated the gift cards I went to pay with the Staples store credit. She told me you can't use store credit to buy gift cards. WTF? I told her that's all I've got so either accept this as payment or keep the activated gift cards. She got a manager to approve the use of the store credit. I later wrote the company to complain about their stupid policies but surprisingly I never heard anything back.
I'd trade it all for a little more.
Apr 27, 2021
57 posts
136 upvotes
gamefacelouie wrote: Yes it is a strange company, a few years ago I returned something and they wouldn't put the refund on my credit card they would only offer me an in store credit. WTF? I was a bit pissed off about that so I went and got some gift cards that I could make use of. After the cashier activated the gift cards I went to pay with the Staples store credit. She told me you can't use store credit to buy gift cards. WTF? I told her that's all I've got so either accept this as payment or keep the activated gift cards. She got a manager to approve the use of the store credit. I later wrote the company to complain about their stupid policies but surprisingly I never heard anything back.
lol yeah, honestly, I would not trust activating a phone contract with my local staples. A few years ago, I wanted to grab an iPad that was on sale. I called in and put it on hold and when I went into the store the Manager met with me to give me the iPad to buy. He tried to really sell me on getting the Staples Extended Warranty. I persistently said no even with him trying to scare me with worst case scenarios. When he was cashing me out, I asked that I have a coupon, can you please apply it. He straight out adamantly said no I will not do it. I read him the terms and conditions at the bottom of the coupon, proving that it can be used, and he said no, I cannot apply it. At this point I was livid and told him to keep his stupid iPad and screw off. Drove home and bought the iPad from Staples online and was able to apply the coupon with no hassles at all.
That day I promised to myself to never buy any electronics/tech from my local Staples, especially not from that jerk.