Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] $3 for a grande handcrafted espresso beverage on April 4th at 3pm to closing

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2019 7:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5560 posts
3460 upvotes
Turonno
TomRFD wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 10:21 am
Think I'll finally try that Caramel Cloud Macchiato today.
Keep us posted. I am usually skeptical of anything with the words cloud or foam in them...but I once bit the bullet and tried the cold foam cappuccino...and there's no going back.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11106 posts
1772 upvotes
Can you order using the app for happy hour or go in store to order? Every drink I put in showed the full price.

I'm new to using the app. Literally, first time today.
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4307 posts
1419 upvotes
Starbucks doubleshot on ice - blonde, ristretto shots, sub classic syrup and milk with one pump of vanilla syrup and dash of sweet cream with light ice.

WOW!!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1422 posts
565 upvotes
Markham
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 3:25 pm
Can you order using the app for happy hour or go in store to order? Every drink I put in showed the full price.

Yes you can. Add the drink in the app and when you're at the review order page, you'll see the promotion show up so just click apply then you're golden. Total comes up to $3.15 tax in.
cd ~/cloudbox
Mar 20, 2019
27 posts
12 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 3:25 pm

This always happens with me, happy hour never shows the full discount.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11106 posts
1772 upvotes
myinglin0318 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 3:52 pm
Yes you can. Add the drink in the app and when you're at the review order page, you'll see the promotion show up so just click apply then you're golden. Total comes up to $3.15 tax in.
Promo doesn't pop up on the review order page. The location definitely offers it, as it's currently rammed with people. Eh, whatever.... maybe next time.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4514 posts
1326 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 4:21 pm
Promo doesn't pop up on the review order page. The location definitely offers it, as it's currently rammed with people. Eh, whatever.... maybe next time.
If you literally just downloaded the app, it may not show up. It may be that you already have to have the app installed at the time the offer gets pushed out.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11106 posts
1772 upvotes
Manatus wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 4:41 pm
If you literally just downloaded the app, it may not show up. It may be that you already have to have the app installed at the time the offer gets pushed out.
The home screen has the offer. I even clicked from the message to selecting the store to ordering the drink. Price doesn't change and no offer on the review order screen. Same thing with multiple different locations.

I should note, I downloaded the app months ago, but it was today that I actually tried to order something.... to avoid the massive line up.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4514 posts
1326 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 4:55 pm
The home screen has the offer. I even clicked from the message to selecting the store to ordering the drink. Price doesn't change and no offer on the review order screen. Same thing with multiple different locations.

I should note, I downloaded the app months ago, but it was today that I actually tried to order something.... to avoid the massive line up.
Sorry to hear that, I'm not sure why that would be then. If it makes you feel any better, I thought the same thing - order in advance, take a slow walk, and it'll be ready - but nooo, because there was some lady there who had literally ordered 25 drinks.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1422 posts
565 upvotes
Markham
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 4:21 pm
Booooo, I'm sorry to hear that. I'd give you the discount code here but I looked and there's no way to manually apply it, at least not on android.
cd ~/cloudbox
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1995 posts
439 upvotes
Boondoggler wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 12:59 am
wasn't happy hour always 50% off?
Not always, sometimes they pull of this $3 trick. Still a decent deal though, compared to for example Second Cup $3.50 Wednesdays.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1995 posts
439 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 10:21 am
Think I'll finally try that Caramel Cloud Macchiato today.
Try it, it's delicious. Just note that eggs are included in this drink.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11591 posts
21242 upvotes
Scarborough
Thrasher wrote: Try it, it's delicious. Just note that eggs are included in this drink.
I got one on the way home. It wasn’t mixed very well so it was kind of bitter at the start but after a quick shake it was quite good!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Oct 3, 2017
20 posts
10 upvotes
Was unable to have the discount applied in the app despite the banner in home screen. Went in store & was told the discount is for gold members only (I’m green). Barista was nice enough to manually add the discount for me. So YMMV for green folks