• Dec 29th, 2015 11:40 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
536 posts
188 upvotes

Starbucks $5gc with some purchases

Starbucks in-store has $5 gift card with some purchases. This includes pre-packaged teavana tins, which are $8-12 each. Great for last last last minute stuffers...

... and for collecting those year of the monkey cards =)
13 replies
Oct 25, 2015
51 posts
12 upvotes
Aurora
I was just there thinking of buying a "christmas" mug as they are 30% off. Didnt see anything about 5$ GC. Where did you see this?
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
536 posts
188 upvotes
Didn't see $5gc with the mugs, but did with a bunch of other consumables. They are posted on little signs next to the items. Seen throughout GTA and Montreal. The baristas didn't always know about the tea deal, but if they try it on their checkouts it will go through automatically.

artsncrafts wrote: I was just there thinking of buying a "christmas" mug as they are 30% off. Didnt see anything about 5$ GC. Where did you see this?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6650 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
Seen some $5 vouchers on Christmas blend coffee as well
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7194 posts
1486 upvotes
just got some tea... good deal - like half off.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2437 posts
1109 upvotes
Toronto
skygolf wrote: Just went in... BOGO
Can confirm (scarborough) - BOGO on, I think, holiday tea and coffees. Picked up some Joy tea.
Jul 8, 2012
975 posts
273 upvotes
VANCOUVER
esq05 wrote: Can confirm (scarborough) - BOGO on, I think, holiday tea and coffees. Picked up some Joy tea.
Do you know if it included the mugs?
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
522 upvotes
Brossard, QC
spicytofu wrote: Do you know if it included the mugs?
Yes, I want to know it too. I'd like to buy some Toronto mug. Anyone knows?
Nov 8, 2015
385 posts
316 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
mic2074 wrote: just got some tea... good deal - like half off.
Can i ask which tea it was? Has anyone seen this offer in teavana stores as well?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7194 posts
1486 upvotes
it varies by location... there were 4-5 different kinds at my location in downtown area... I bought the Oprah, and peach passion (something like that)
habuyeths wrote: Can i ask which tea it was? Has anyone seen this offer in teavana stores as well?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1485 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
The BOGO that I've seen is limited to holiday packaged coffee and tea. There are discounts on the mugs/tumblers/etc as well but the BOGO free is on the various Christmas Blends Coffee beans/pods/VIA and only Joy tea at the location I was at in DT TO.
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
536 posts
188 upvotes
Original deal ($5 gc) is now expired. As others have pointed out, it's BOGO free now.

Teavana has 75% off some teas (Oprah chai, marshmallow marathon, etc), and 30% off others. If they aren't all gone, they are in the tins. Loose they also have some at 50 or 75% off, depending on store.

Also, some thermos's on sale and, if not yet cleared out, matcha kits (matcha, bowl, frother) at 75% off.

habuyeths wrote: Can i ask which tea it was? Has anyone seen this offer in teavana stores as well?
Oct 24, 2005
72 posts
37 upvotes
they have the $5 GC with purchase of those decorates chocolates. the red box that has a milk chocolate for each day of the month is $9.99. So you get 50% off those.