Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] BOGO when you buy a grande or larger handcrafted cold coffee or cold espresso beverage on August 8th from 2pm

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2019 7:17 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
497 posts
854 upvotes
Vancouver

[Starbucks] BOGO when you buy a grande or larger handcrafted cold coffee or cold espresso beverage on August 8th from 2pm

BOGO when you buy a grande or larger handcrafted cold coffee or cold espresso beverage

THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, STARTING AT 2 P.M.

Valid 8/8/19 only after 2 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores in Canada Buy a grande or larger handcrafted cold coffee or cold espresso beverage, get one of equal or lesser value free. Nitro Cold Brew beverages not available in sizes larger than grande. Excludes hot espresso beverages, hot brewed coffee, Frappuccino® blended beverages, ready-to-drink beverages, and Starbucks Reserve® beverages. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Limited to stock on hand. Offer valid for one-time use.
Images
  • 3116374D-EECF-43B0-AA34-90AB903ECB79.png
33 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1486 posts
234 upvotes
How to see the deal through the app?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2184 posts
1682 upvotes
Markham
bobor wrote: How to see the deal through the app?
If it’s like recent deals, when you go add the drink(s) to you cart and go to check out, scroll to the BOTTOM of that screen and you’ll see that offer as a clickable button there, but only after 2pm. It’s not as obvious as it was in the past though; last promo, took me 10 minutes to figure it out.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6727 posts
5803 upvotes
Toronto
In before people b!tching and complaining about this offer making them drink coffee after 2:00pm
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 28, 2018
32 posts
86 upvotes
London, Ontario, Can…
roblombardi wrote: In before people b!tching and complaining about this offer making them drink coffee after 2:00pm
Hey the other happy hour offers were all after 3pm, so 2pm is nice!

Hope this applies to their nitro cold brew coffee.
May 5, 2006
677 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
I feel like normally these happy hour deals don't include Nitro Cold Brew... happy that this one does! I guess I'm going to Starbucks at 2pm.
Apr 26, 2007
631 posts
59 upvotes
Wanted the 50% off!
Thank my post if it helped!
Sep 8, 2016
146 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
roblombardi wrote: In before people b!tching and complaining about this offer making them drink coffee after 2:00pm
Lol, I think Starbucks has decaf espresso?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6727 posts
5803 upvotes
Toronto
jenn17 wrote: Lol, I think Starbucks has decaf espresso?
You know that, I know that, but others.... they probably know but love to complain
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1790 posts
334 upvotes
I have a starbucks card but I don't have the app. Can I still walk into starbucks and get the deal without the app ?

Edit: any recommendations for cold coffee that is not full of ice ?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
It’s usually after 3 which I don’t drink caffeine lol. Amazed this one is after 2.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2184 posts
1682 upvotes
Markham
sylvestor2002 wrote: I have a starbucks card but I don't have the app. Can I still walk into starbucks and get the deal without the app ?

Edit: any recommendations for cold coffee that is not full of ice ?
Yes, so long as your card is a "rewards" card, you do not need the app in-store.

As for the coffee, you can customize any drink in a number of ways, including how much ice you want.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1790 posts
334 upvotes
HDawg wrote: Yes, so long as your card is a "rewards" card, you do not need the app in-store.

As for the coffee, you can customize any drink in a number of ways, including how much ice you want.
I'm not much of a starbucks drinker. I have a starbucks gold card from a long time ago with some cash on it. Is this considered a rewards cards or just a gift card ?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
Yah not a fan of the ice, waters everything down. I know it’s how there designed. Have to look over the menu this morning.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6727 posts
5803 upvotes
Toronto
sylvestor2002 wrote: I'm not much of a starbucks drinker. I have a starbucks gold card from a long time ago with some cash on it. Is this considered a rewards cards or just a gift card ?
It is a rewards card if it's registered online... but you say it's a gold card so how did you get it if you're not a Starbucks drinker?