• Aug 20th, 2021 11:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19645 posts
6585 upvotes
Toronto

Starbucks to bring back reusable cup August 24, 2021

Starbucks Is Finally Bringing Back Personal Reusable Cups August 24th 2021.
Also, if you use a straw, they are going paper.

"To uphold its sustainability commitment and work towards a resource-positive future, Starbucks will be offering a $0.10 discount on beverages if you use a reusable cup, starting August 24..."

Source: https://www.styledemocracy.com/starbuck ... able-cups/
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8428 posts
5304 upvotes
Mississauga
Ten cent discount if you bring your own cup? What a joke. It costs Fivebucks way more than that for each disposible cup they use.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19645 posts
6585 upvotes
Toronto
mrweather wrote: Ten cent discount if you bring your own cup? What a joke. It costs Fivebucks way more than that for each disposible cup they use.
Tim Horton's is the same way, a mere ten cents off for bringing in the TH mug to fill up...whenever they get around to allowing that once again.
(the price of a Medium coffee minus ten cents)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31897 posts
18894 upvotes
Toronto
.... but if you buy one everyday, then it's $36.50 + taxes savings for one year. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5050 upvotes
This is surprising to me. I guess we don't have to worry about hygiene to the extent that we have been over the past couple of years. Not concerned either way, just observing a data point.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7612 posts
2795 upvotes
I love those reusable cups for coffee at home. They're nice and light, hold a lot, if they get stained throw them out, no worries if you bring them outside, they won't break if you tip them over. Great for kids beverages, indestructible.

I collect the different special editions, Valentine's Day, Autumn leaves, colour changers, Easter etc..
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5364 posts
7657 upvotes
Ontario
Zoku metal straws for the win and silicone tip-comes in its own case with brush too. Paper straws are someone's idea of drink survivor with disintegrating straw (like 5 mins or less). Brain freeze, anyone, from chilled drinks?
Fall is here!😃

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)