Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Starbucks - Buy $10 USD egift card get $10 USD using Visa Checkout

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2017 12:23 pm
Nov 15, 2010
435 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
newfbc wrote: 1. You don't need a Visa to use Visa Checkout. You can use Mastercard.
2. It's very easy to add a US address to your Canadian Card in Visa Checkout. Use a similar address to your existing home address - I use my exact street address with Vancouver, WA as my city and state. For the Zip Code, use the 3 numbers in your Postal Code followed by 00. V5Z 1M9 becomes 51900.

Ron.
Nice, did it 3 times so far. Your info is GOLD.
Oct 20, 2009
718 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Worked for me and already received the gift card.
Nov 27, 2010
76 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Worked! Got my e-gift card immediately after purchase. Added it to my account with no problems.
Dec 30, 2010
489 posts
238 upvotes
Bought a few using diff visa checkout accounts, emails and CCs with USA address, all worked first try! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 5, 2013
18 posts
9 upvotes
Milton
If you don't have a Visa Check Out account, you can stack a deal on this deal. For those who also collect Marriott Rewards Points, Get up to 1000 Marriott Points by buying the $20 for $10 Starbucks deal. Here's how:

1) Click on this link:
http://www.marriott.com/about/online-ho ... heckout.mi

2) Sign into your Marriott Rewards account.

3) Sign up for a Visa Check Out account using the button on the page.

That will give you 500 Marriott Points.

4) Then using the technique in this thread buy the $10 get $20 SBux eGift card.

That will give you another 500 Marriott Points.

Cha-Ching! 1000 Marriott Points!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
shiqiliu10 wrote: Bought a few using diff visa checkout accounts, emails and CCs with USA address, all worked first try! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Using all the same US address, phone number? I got through the 1st time but my 2nd and 3rd cards show error message.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
freakyflow wrote: Using all the same US address, phone number? I got through the 1st time but my 2nd and 3rd cards show error message.
I was able to purchase two using two diff accounts, one has a VISA, the other a MC but the same address and phone number.
Koodo Mobile
Dec 23, 2012
371 posts
241 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Not working for me, I keep getting this error message no matter how I change the address.

Please correct the issues below to continue.
An error occurred while processing your Visa Checkout payment. Please try again or pay with a credit card below.
Aug 31, 2006
200 posts
25 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Was able to transfer my eGift card balance to my existing USD Starbucks card by logging into the starbucks.com site.
If you log into the .ca site, the transfer option is not available for the USD card.
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13894 upvotes
Markham
redboy69 wrote: I was able to purchase the gift card using my US Visa Checkout account. You will be charged $10 and will receive the $20 gift card right away. I was able to add to the card to my CDN starbucks account (worth approx. $25.45 after conversion) but cannot merge with other Canadian Starbucks cards. This is always the case just like the US Starbucks Groupon deals.
FYI transferring the money to your CDN Starbucks card is doable if you call Starbucks (the # on the back of your card) and request a transfer. I have done it before and just did one. :D
Aug 1, 2009
347 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga/Milton
How's everyone doing this so easily? I've tried using my address, with the 00 zip code, tried using actual American addresses, tried using MC and VISA all says errors occurred. :(
Jan 12, 2009
386 posts
434 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
You may need to change the billing address. I tried the above tricks and it did not work, ended up using the VISA debit on a TD Bank USA card that had a freight forwarder US address registered.
Koodo Cell, Fongo Home Phone, Rogers Internet, Wealthsimple Investing for now.

RFD Effect is real...Let the Credit Card games begin!
Feb 2, 2009
293 posts
67 upvotes
I added a US address to my Visa Checkout but was still not able to get it to work.
Apr 20, 2017
616 posts
428 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Anyone know how long will I receive their physical Gold membership card?