Buy one, get one FREE (Feb. 16-22)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2021 8:48 am
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2262 posts
1398 upvotes
Burnaby
coffeebean wrote: sry, Out of the loop, What is this meme mean in relation to this deal?
It means that this deal keeps coming back and yet people still go crazy over it every time (same as the Staples coupons)
Mar 13, 2006
414 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is anyone else getting this?

At first it says they already have my email. Just need to login.. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat And when I try to login, it says it's all claimed.
Images
  • upload.jpg
<3
Nov 13, 2020
5 posts
11 upvotes
I saw that too! They forgot to put the copy through Grammarly.
Feb 5, 2013
397 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
There aren’t any corporately owned Starbucks near me :(. Most are franchises in supermarkets
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Jun 18, 2015
561 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto, ON
awesomep0ssum wrote: There aren’t any corporately owned Starbucks near me :(. Most are franchises in supermarkets
every Starbucks is a corporate store. they don't have franchise(d) stores.
Jan 11, 2010
876 posts
184 upvotes
will the +1 email trick work? didnt seem to work but not sure if im doing it right.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3353 posts
566 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Wonder how much longer Starbucks will stay in business due to the fact that they will close 300 stores across Canada.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Mar 7, 2005
854 posts
313 upvotes
Starbucks near me already has a drive through line up around the block. Can't wait to drive by and see how long the line is now...
Nov 1, 2020
184 posts
331 upvotes
fox155 wrote: will the +1 email trick work? didnt seem to work but not sure if im doing it right.
Put in whatever email address you want. It gives you the coupon code on the next screen after you put in all "your" info.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1096 posts
298 upvotes
TORONTO
Headbeancounter wrote: Can someone please confirm that the last six digits of their code is 514008? I am wondering if the codes are all the same. TIA
I have the same 6 digits. Look like they are the same unless the leading digits are different.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3456 posts
1944 upvotes
RunOrDie wrote: Wonder how much longer Starbucks will stay in business due to the fact that they will close 300 stores across Canada.
Considering each drink is like... $6-7~... Maybe a long, long time still.
Jul 20, 2012
751 posts
205 upvotes
Air Force One
Both wife and I have the same barcode....
Also ends in 514008 as someone posted earlier

Nvm probably a cookies thing. Used incognito and got a different barcode (different leading digits)
Jun 2, 2009
699 posts
830 upvotes
Ontario
I used two different emails, and the two codes are different (they have the same last 6 digits, but the digits are different in the middle).

Does anyone know if we can place order using the Starbucks app and enter the couple code? I want to order ahead to minimize the wait.
Jul 26, 2008
293 posts
263 upvotes
Sidney
winenaught88 wrote: every Starbucks is a corporate store. they don't have franchise(d) stores.
But there are licensed stores, many of which (maybe all) you can't redeem rewards at. Save On Foods locations for example. You earn stars, but can't redeem them. That is likely what this poster was talking about.
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
Headbeancounter wrote: Can someone please confirm that the last six digits of their code is 514008? I am wondering if the codes are all the same. TIA
The middle numbers are different.

This question gets asked every time this promo happens.
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
ikeny wrote: I used two different emails, and the two codes are different (they have the same last 6 digits, but the digits are different in the middle).

Does anyone know if we can place order using the Starbucks app and enter the couple code? I want to order ahead to minimize the wait.
Nope. The barcode for the promo needs to be scanned by a human.
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
kathkath wrote: Is anyone else getting this?

At first it says they already have my email. Just need to login.. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat And when I try to login, it says it's all claimed.
No, it just worked for me, and I have an existing account. Once I entered my email address, it gave me a code.

Try on private/incognito browser.
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
jaymarchant wrote: But there are licensed stores, many of which (maybe all) you can't redeem rewards at. Save On Foods locations for example. You earn stars, but can't redeem them. That is likely what this poster was talking about.
Yep, and these stores don’t allow for mobile ordering.
Banned
Feb 3, 2021
81 posts
93 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: doesnt look like you need a starbucks card to use the offer.
It's mind boggling. In my town there's a 30 car lineup daily! From morning until 4 non stop. I just can't understand what they are selling that's so much value. Because there's nothing. Even this is barely any value

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)