Expired Hot Deals

Starbucks

Expired - Starbucks Canada Star Days are Back - Starbucks Stars, BOGOHO and Aeroplan Bonuses

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2021 8:50 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2264 posts
1677 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
TripleQ wrote: Do you all think the Aeroplan bonus for tomorrow will only be for cards newly linked between 10/18 and 10/22? Or any card previously linked should work?
My Aeroplan was previously linked and I only received the 30 Aeroplan points for making 3 separate purchases.
Aug 20, 2019
438 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
The redemption of 50 stars for a Caffè Misto (+customizations) has been around for about 2.5 years, since they changed the redemption options which were previously 125 stars for any menu item.
Last edited by AdamMoloo on Oct 27th, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam
Aug 20, 2019
438 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
100Pacer wrote:
My Aeroplan was previously linked and I only received the 30 Aeroplan points for making 3 separate purchases.
When did you receive the 30 points? On the 25th I received 50 points which was the one for linking accounts and making a single purchase by the end of the month. I made 4 purchases that week (1 for the 50 points offer and 3 for the 30 points offer), but didn't receive 30 points for that offer yet.

The email I received from Aeroplan was for up to 480 points: 400 + 50 + 30 -- I would've qualified for the last two, since the 400 was for new Starbucks Rewards members only.
Adam
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2264 posts
1677 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
AdamMoloo wrote: When did you receive the 30 points? On the 25th I received 50 points which was the one for linking accounts and making a single purchase by the end of the month. I made 4 purchases that week (1 for the 50 points offer and 3 for the 30 points offer), but didn't receive 30 points for that offer yet.

The email I received from Aeroplan was for up to 480 points: 400 + 50 + 30 -- I would've qualified for the last two, since the 400 was for new Starbucks Rewards members only.
The 30 points posted to my Aeroplan account on Monday.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16681 posts
3094 upvotes
GTA
actng wrote: i emailed them and they wrote me a long email back which ended up asking me to call their 1-800 number...
just called them
don't bother with their stupid phone menu if you have a ticket open
just spam 0s until the system connects you and give the agent your ticket #
i wasted 5 minutes following the phone menu and looking for my physical card as the system asks for the scratch off PIN at the back of the card only to get disconnected when i chose option 5 to connect to an agent

the guy told me he doesn't see any expired or missing stars and he can only look back 2 months.
i said "ok.....?"
and he said if you allow me i'll apply $10 to your account.

honestly don't rmb how many stars i had i could prolly look through my emails and figure it out but whatever $10 is better than nothing

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)