Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Happy Hour: 50% Off Any Grande or Larger Refreshers or Iced Tea on Thursday, June 21 after 2pm

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2018 4:14 am
[OP]
Apr 26, 2010
432 posts
683 upvotes
Alberta

[Starbucks] Happy Hour: 50% Off Any Grande or Larger Refreshers or Iced Tea on Thursday, June 21 after 2pm

50% off Starbucks Refreshers® beverage or Iced Tea size grande or larger* on Thursday, June 21, starting at 2 p.m.

This offer has been loaded to your account. Apply it when you order ahead or tell your barista you’d like to redeem.

*Offer valid 6/21 only after 2 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores in Canada. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer is 50% off Starbucks Refreshers® beverage or Iced Tea size grande or larger only; Offer excludes brewed coffee, bottled and Starbucks Reserve® beverages, smoothies, and Frappuccino® Blended Beverages. Mobile Order and Pay may not be available at all locations. Code valid for one-time use.
36 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11467 posts
2899 upvotes
But if we don't have the offer and it doesn't show in our account, can we still get it?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 11, 2015
83 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Dmbpjfan wrote: Wasn’t this last week?
Yes but they added iced tea into the offer this time.

I'm guessing last week's promo wasn't as popular.
PPC 5940
Type: CBSA-category customs black hole
Diet: Cheap international mail packages and taxpayers' money
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
i thought i saw someone posted this week is 50% off frap? must be the carbon monoxide thats been gaslighting me
Oct 11, 2016
459 posts
418 upvotes
LOL, I think that one only applied to US so it was deleted, but get a CO monitor just in case.
Apr 9, 2007
459 posts
87 upvotes
Vancouver
My promo email says 50% off refreshers and icedteas on grandes and larger.
Jul 25, 2015
599 posts
293 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Starbucks offers are getting from bad to worst...
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
4901 posts
1356 upvotes
Piklishi wrote: Starbucks offers are getting from bad to worst...
What if they offered nothing?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1008 posts
735 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I agree.

I pretty much don't visit anymore.
Apr 7, 2007
665 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I am boycotting Starbucks since it's a US company :)
Jan 2, 2018
434 posts
365 upvotes
You guys are savage. They're offering 50% off pretty much every single week... obviously it's not gonna be something you love every single time. For people who prefer refreshers/iced tea over sugar laden fraps, and purchase them regularly, this is still a good deal.

You have to be a rewards member to get the deal. Nothing new here. That's the whole point of this weekly happy hour promotion. They're trying to get more app downloads and activity. That is the only "targetting" within this offer.
Apr 24, 2013
248 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
I got the offer, but it is available for all good members even without the offer.