Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Happy Hour: Buy One, Get One FREE Handcrafted Drinks Every Thursday in December

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 10:56 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2956 posts
13912 upvotes

[Starbucks] Happy Hour: Buy One, Get One FREE Handcrafted Drinks Every Thursday in December

Happy Hour is effective on Thursday, December 5, 12, 19 and 26 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (local time) at participating Starbucks locations in Canada. The BOGO discount can be applied when ordering in-person or through the Starbucks app -- click here to find the location nearest you.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1166 posts
3033 upvotes
New Brunswick
I dunno about you guys, but when it comes to coffee my happy hour is in the morning
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
850 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
BranCracker wrote: I dunno about you guys, but when it comes to coffee my happy hour is in the morning
that's why Starsucks only has their happy hour in the afternoon
so you pay full price for you coffee
Feb 17, 2019
60 posts
36 upvotes
jackfollow wrote: that's why Starsucks only has their happy hour in the afternoon
so you pay full price for you coffee
Hahahahah
Jun 7, 2019
39 posts
58 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: I dunno about you guys, but when it comes to coffee my happy hour is in the morning
Happy one more time in the afternoonThinking Face
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12754 posts
3011 upvotes
or play their starbucksforlifegame and get instant win stars and never have to pay for their coffee :)
[ PM me for nothing ]
Jun 17, 2010
84 posts
57 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
The purpose of happy hour is to increase sales in the slow time. Bars don't have happy hour at 8pm. Coffee shops don't have happy hour at 7am.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2956 posts
13912 upvotes
Don't forget Happy Hour today.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6342 posts
4549 upvotes
Ottawa
DynoNobel wrote: The purpose of happy hour is to increase sales in the slow time. Bars don't have happy hour at 8pm. Coffee shops don't have happy hour at 7am.
This level of reason does not belong on the RFD forum. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
With Zoomer Wireless !
Nov 26, 2011
83 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
I have a free bday Starbucks drink today. Do you guys know if it stacks with the BOGO offer?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3360 posts
3543 upvotes
Wazoos wrote: I have a free bday Starbucks drink today. Do you guys know if it stacks with the BOGO offer?
Does not count as a purchase.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Jun 2, 2016
28 posts
9 upvotes
Anyone know if this for Gold member only? I didn't show as a bar code anymore like the previous weeks deal. Tried scanning the starbucks card today and that what the cashier said. So didn't get the bogo deal
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9123 posts
7460 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Got Mango Dragonfruit and Violet refresher beverages.
Mar 20, 2006
395 posts
158 upvotes
We got this offer on both gold and a very rarely used new account.

Wazoos, Starbucks offers never stack for me. Meaning two offers that show under my active offers tab if I have both active never count same purchase for both offer. But never hurts to try Grinning Face
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1561 posts
272 upvotes
Are Fraps the only drinks that count as 'handcrafted'?
Jul 25, 2018
765 posts
451 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
bobor wrote: Are Fraps the only drinks that count as 'handcrafted'?
No. Espresso based lattes are also handcrafted. I got this offer on the new Irish Creme Americanos last week as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1266 posts
1393 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
hill15 wrote: Happy Hour is effective on Thursday, December 5, 12, 19 and 26 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (local time) at participating Starbucks locations in Canada. The BOGO discount can be applied when ordering in-person or through the Starbucks app -- click here to find the location nearest you.
Good deal. This way i get to try out a lot of the holiday drinks.

I miss the "Holiday Spice Flat White" so much though.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Jun 2, 2016
28 posts
9 upvotes
I got it to work on the cold drinks as well ie Dragon drink, strawberry acai etc.