Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Happy Hour Deals - Sept 14, 20, 27

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2018 1:40 am
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
No idea how to apply the deal. Still shows up as full price through the app.
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
BranCracker wrote: No idea how to apply the deal. Still shows up as full price through the app.
At checkout, you should see "1 Offer Available". Click on it and it should have the option to Redeem for the happy hour offer.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
j831 wrote: At checkout, you should see "1 Offer Available". Click on it and it should have the option to Redeem for the happy hour offer.
Does this “1 offer available” only appear after 2pm? I would like to do a trial now and see if it’s there. It’s 10:30am here.

Is that possible?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Does this “1 offer available” only appear after 2pm? I would like to do a trial now and see if it’s there. It’s 10:30am here.

Is that possible?
Won’t be able to apply the coupon. It shows me for right now in the app but when I click to use it, it doesn’t allow it.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Come on, people... it's been 2 months of a weekly Happy Hour at Starbucks... we should move on already from questions like "Do I have to be a member to get this offer?" or "What's the code?"... and instead we should be asking what is the best drink to order today
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
bobbings wrote: Ya mon
LOL ;) yay I found it. Last week there was nothing despite an email.

Enjoy your beverage ;)
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Ends at what time this deal ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: Ends at what time this deal ?
When the stores close but technically, it ends at midnight wherever Canadian timezone you are in.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
bobbings wrote: When the stores close but technically, it ends at midnight wherever Canadian timezone you are in.
Thks
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Frap?
Expresso is on sale
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
AlMosDef wrote: Grabbed a Strawberry Frappuccino
Thanks OP
You mean you paid full price as those aren't part of the deal? lol

This week it's actually showing me the code, last week it didn't but the barista gave me BOGO anyways. :)
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2551 posts
1071 upvotes
Ontario
Psl is part of promo. Tried first time and got Venti.
Kinda sweet and didn't realize Venti is alot. Ok drink though.

Offer applied at store, didnt mobile order but promo was available with mobile too.

They charged me full price with whip cream and barista asked if I wanted whip cream. Yes! I want the whole experience + you charged me already, top that psl up
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
They had to input the code for me. Weird it wouldn’t be linked to my account so that when I scan the bar code it would take off the appropriate amount.

Oh well at least the barista knew and handled it quickly unlike last week.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)