Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Happy Hour on THU, MAY 9! Enjoy 50% OFF a Frappuccino blended beverage, size grande or larger

Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1697 posts
916 upvotes
Laval, QC
They finally have a 50% off frap deal instead of BOGO
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5600 posts
3431 upvotes
Toronto
BlankdeBlack wrote:
May 8th, 2019 7:40 pm
Starbuck Happy Hour is back! Enjoy a 50% off Frappccino tomorrow after noon like Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lady of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Apr 10, 2011
542 posts
276 upvotes
Thanks, OP! Going to get a caramel frapp as a treat later today!
Apr 10, 2011
542 posts
276 upvotes
wwkk624 wrote:
May 9th, 2019 2:30 am
Every time you drink this +2 lbs.
Did you know you can make alterations to your drink? Ie, skim milk and 1 pump of sugar water and no whipped cream on top? Still not health food by any means, but if you’re worried about calories and sugar and want a treat, there are options.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5560 posts
3460 upvotes
Turonno
lemmiwinks wrote:
May 9th, 2019 9:43 am
Did you know you can make alterations to your drink? Ie, skim milk and 1 pump of sugar water and no whipped cream on top? Still not health food by any means, but if you’re worried about calories and sugar and want a treat, there are options.
Can you elaborate on '1 pump of sugar water'? I usually get 'half sweet' to reduce the number of pumps. Is this the same?

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1742 posts
224 upvotes
Burlington
lemmiwinks wrote:
May 9th, 2019 9:43 am
I usually get skim milk and no whip.

Crazy thing is, it's STILL twice as bad for you as an ice capp made w/choc milk. Not sure how that's possible...
May 1, 2018
820 posts
463 upvotes
Vancouver
fizz1234 wrote:
May 8th, 2019 11:31 pm
I see it on the app.
I don't see it on the app? Then again, I haven't bought Starbucks with my account for at least over a year so maybe I'm not eligible for this offer lol
Jun 9, 2007
672 posts
84 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
It just showed up on my app!
Apr 10, 2011
542 posts
276 upvotes
Said212 wrote:
May 9th, 2019 11:17 am
Can you elaborate on '1 pump of sugar water'? I usually get 'half sweet' to reduce the number of pumps. Is this the same?

Thanks OP!
Whenever I ask for half sweet I still see them adding like 3-4 pumps of the sugar water. I believe the caramel frapp base (and strawberry which I sometimes get too) already has sugar/sweetener in it (correct me if I’m wrong). If I’m getting a frapp, I’m getting it as a treat, so I’ve never asked for only one pump of sugar, but if you’re super conscious about your sugar intake, then I would definitely specify how many pumps, as opposed to just “half sweet”.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2150 posts
1145 upvotes
Prince George
PCDawg wrote:
May 9th, 2019 7:58 am
Is it limit to one per account?

Yeah, one time use
One time use, but you can order multiple drinks on that one order and they will all get the discount. At least that’s how it’s worked in the past.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6369 posts
4880 upvotes
North York
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:06 pm
One time use, but you can order multiple drinks on that one order and they will all get the discount. At least that’s how it’s worked in the past.
are you sure? I don't want to embarrass myself "o no discount?? just 1 drink then"
Oct 12, 2004
471 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
is anyone else having trouble applying the promotion in the app?
May 12, 2004
777 posts
89 upvotes
chellemi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:12 pm
is anyone else having trouble applying the promotion in the app?
Yes it is not working for me doing a mobile order. Going to have to go in and order by looks of it.