Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Happy Hour on THU, MAY 9! Enjoy 50% OFF a Frappuccino blended beverage, size grande or larger

Jun 5, 2018
6 posts
chellemi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:12 pm
is anyone else having trouble applying the promotion in the app?
Yup I keep getting an error "Oh no, it looks like you don't have any items that qualify for this offer". Ugh
Mar 16, 2018
31 posts
38 upvotes
Same here. It does not work for me. I tried to apply the offer from my app but didn't work.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5680 posts
3670 upvotes
Toronto
App not working...promo won't apply despite frap in cart.
Jun 17, 2005
247 posts
187 upvotes
Etobicoke
nash2424 wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:15 pm
Yup I keep getting an error "Oh no, it looks like you don't have any items that qualify for this offer". Ugh
Happens to me every time. 3rd Happy Hour in a row. Try 3 other qualifying drinks/sizes. Log out / log in. Force stop. Clear cache. Restart. Still doesn't work? No Starbucks for a week... I'll get my coffee elsewhere.
Oct 12, 2004
477 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
I just contacted Starbucks live chat for help and they told me you have to redeem this promotion in store, no mobile orders.. But the offer e-mail clearly says that you can apply the promotion when ordering ahead. I give up, there's no way I'm going to get in that line now.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1219 posts
268 upvotes
chellemi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:28 pm
I just contacted Starbucks live chat for help and they told me you have to redeem this promotion in store, no mobile orders.. But the offer e-mail clearly says that you can apply the promotion when ordering ahead. I give up, there's no way I'm going to get in that line now.
This.
The line during Frap BOGO/50% are crazy. I always mobile order and pickup is paniless with little to no way wait times.
Nov 15, 2005
646 posts
332 upvotes
Montreal
chellemi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:12 pm
is anyone else having trouble applying the promotion in the app?
I did,she had to adjust manually
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5769 posts
1602 upvotes
Scarborough
TIL: Fraps are cold lol
Got the Mocha Cookie Frap thing, I ordered 2 pumps instead of 3 and its still a little too sweet IMO. But tastes good otherwise
Jun 17, 2005
247 posts
187 upvotes
Etobicoke
chellemi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:28 pm
I also contacted live chat for help. They were a bit more accommodating, but still unable to process the order via the app. I would encourage people contact live chat.
Jul 7, 2013
249 posts
368 upvotes
You have to go in to use the promo.

Long version:
Mobile ordered ahead, and receipt said could go thru drive thru or counter. First time ever going thru drive thru so didn't realize the queue snaked around. Would have been faster going in so while waiting, I checked the receipt and full amount was charged. Told the drive up window voice, and was told it had to be done in the store. She was great in saying they'd refund it, and charge me the correct amount. Confusing as the fine print in the app specifies "Apply it when you order ahead..."

Last time they had a 3hr window of discounted specialty promo teas, and I was able to order ahead and pick up, so I guess things must have changed. Hope this helps someone going later today; fyi, offer valid to 2:59am.

Thx a mint, OP - only get SB treat when I see a RFD promo Face With Tears Of Joy

cheers,
(:
Jan 4, 2019
52 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
plllll0 wrote:
May 9th, 2019 3:50 am
What is worth getting?
S'mores, Cookie Crumble, Matcha, Java Chip ... make it half sweet if you don't want it too sweet & add free scoops of matcha if you want it stronger
Jan 2, 2013
223 posts
493 upvotes
Montreal
So why doesn't it show in the Offers in my app? The offer appears in my Inbox, but not in my "Offers"
Jun 20, 2009
638 posts
148 upvotes
GTA
lemmiwinks wrote:
May 9th, 2019 9:43 am
Did you know you can make alterations to your drink? Ie, skim milk and 1 pump of sugar water and no whipped cream on top? Still not health food by any means, but if you’re worried about calories and sugar and want a treat, there are options.
That was me until few months ago until I researched about keto. We think we are making it "healthier" by doing skim milk, avoiding whipped cream and everything "light" version. I have learned that opposite. Heavy whipping cream has no lactose. The lighter the milk, more sugar. I know people are not going to like this but I couldn't help my self still writing as I am on the other side now.
BTW, I am heading to starbucks for the 1st time since on Keto. I am going to request for custom frap. I am going to request for iced coffee blended Frappuccino-style with a splash of heavy whipping cream and stevia for sweetener.