Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Happy Hour on THU, MAY 9! Enjoy 50% OFF a Frappuccino blended beverage, size grande or larger

Feb 12, 2016
39 posts
18 upvotes
lemmiwinks wrote: Whenever I ask for half sweet I still see them adding like 3-4 pumps of the sugar water. I believe the caramel frapp base (and strawberry which I sometimes get too) already has sugar/sweetener in it (correct me if I’m wrong). If I’m getting a frapp, I’m getting it as a treat, so I’ve never asked for only one pump of sugar, but if you’re super conscious about your sugar intake, then I would definitely specify how many pumps, as opposed to just “half sweet”.
Starbucks barista here - So theres a few steps we take into making fraps, and only 1 of them is “sweetner/flavour”. If you ask for it to be half sweet, depending on what size you get, its half the usual amount of pumps we put, just ask us if you want to know or would like to have it even less sweet! The last step in making our fraps is the coffee/creme base (which is what youre probably describing). This is just the emulsifier to get things blending and the correct consistency. You can always ask for less of this as well but i would 100% NOT RECOMMEND this; your frap will be really chunky and youd need a spoon to eat it.
Jan 2, 2013
202 posts
449 upvotes
Montreal
Any way to get this offer on a fresh new account?

Also, can one offer be uses towards only one frappucino or it can be multiple?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1105 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
bibowski wrote:
May 9th, 2019 11:26 am
I usually get skim milk and no whip.

Crazy thing is, it's STILL twice as bad for you as an ice capp made w/choc milk. Not sure how that's possible...
When I started working at Tim Hortons, I would make myself an ice cap at the end of my shift as a treat. That is until they showed me how to clean the ice cap machine....

Concentrated coffee sludge is scary.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7178 posts
3379 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! First time trying Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
Venti size and remove 1 pump of mocha sauce to make it less sweet.
Tasted amazing.
Feb 2, 2017
350 posts
348 upvotes
Do you really need the app? I just went to the store and bought it without an app, it was written on the chalkboard in the store. Also it said May 23rd is also 50% off on the chalkboard

Got a Venti smores, $2.14 total after tax, good deal!