• Jan 18th, 2021 12:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
2529 posts
503 upvotes
Thornhill

[Starbucks] Headspace - 60 days free trial! via Starbucks

Just received an email from Starbucks announcing a partnership for Headspace, a mindfulness meditation app. They're offering a 60 day free trial [it's normally a one week free trial], after the free trial, it converts to a full year paid subscription. Make sure to cancel if you do not want to be billed. Just enter the code STARBUCKS upon clicking the link.

I've been using Headspace for over a year and it's perfect. The Sleepscapes knock me out in five minutes - no joke. Especially the Midnight Launderette one. Pretty good deal! :)
Images
  • Screenshot_20210115_140932_com.google.android.gm.jpg
7 replies
Nov 21, 2009
93 posts
26 upvotes
You can change your account to non-renewing, without losing access.
Nov 15, 2015
47 posts
148 upvotes
rats wrote: You can change your account to non-renewing, without losing access.
Thanks for the tip! Once less thing to have on my mind, so I can focus on the meditation Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
2529 posts
503 upvotes
Thornhill
cy wrote: Thanks OP!

There's a series on Netflix as well on headspace that offers some advice and guidance on meditation :)

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81280926
No problem! I can honestly say Headspace has helped me so much with my sleep. It's perfect. The Sleepscapes are worth the price alone.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21757 posts
368 upvotes
Newmarket
Can anyone compare this to Calm?
Aug 26, 2010
12 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Just an FYI, I tried to cancel my 60-day trial a few days ago and got an email today from headspace support saying that they couldn't process the cancellation because the purchase was made through iTunes, not their website. It was decidedly NOT made through iTunes (I don't even have an iTunes account). So, if you plan to cancel, do make sure that it goes through properly.