Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Holiday beverage BOGO free Nov. 12-16, 2-5pm

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2014 7:16 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
You can ask for peppermint mocha, just ask the the brotho/sista not to add the stupid peppermint. That way you get a good drink that's part of the bogo.
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No hot chocolate I'm assuming..
Mar 14, 2009
22 posts
9 upvotes
Green_Bastard wrote: The Eggnog Latte isn't available in the east.
It will be starting mid next week. Same with Gingerbread in the west.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
2031 posts
45 upvotes
AFG786 wrote: No hot chocolate I'm assuming..
I too am wondering this... as peppermint hot chocolate is about the only time I goto starbucks
Aug 10, 2008
79 posts
18 upvotes
Aurora
HOT half sweet caramel macchiato in my mouth LOL ;) . Btw, has anyone tried the praline brulee?
VivaLaVida - Living the life at RFD
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3953 posts
18 upvotes
Guys - there is a reason why North Americans are getting more... obese.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3866 upvotes
Nowhere
What exactly is a holiday beverage? What holiday? Is it anything like holiday nog which I saw in the store today. Apparently we can't say egg anymore. I guess it might upset the vegans.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
is it free 'scoop of protein' or u gotta pay for it? i just got GOLD status on one my cards! never been to starbucks in years lol
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
tried the small caramel brulee for 5$ :-0 and didn't like it, too sweet and trashed it still full :cry: . I went there alone at 16:50 during my break, I wanted to do the 2 for 1 for myself but I was in a hurry (and too shy/stupid also :facepalm :) . The guy behind me did the promo and the girl asked him the name of the other person to write on the cup. Thank god I didn't do it cuz that would have been so embarrassing to make up a name on the spot, I would be like heh?? umm umm lol
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Grimcurse wrote: tried the small caramel brulee for 5$ :-0 and didn't like it, too sweet and trashed it still full :cry: . I went there alone at 16:50 during my break, I wanted to do the 2 for 1 for myself but I was in a hurry (and too shy/stupid also :facepalm :) . The guy behind me did the promo and the girl asked him the name of the other person to write on the cup. Thank god I didn't do it cuz that would have been so embarrassing to make up a name on the spot, I would be like heh?? umm umm lol
epic failz lol, u should have said the barister girls name! and winked at her :D
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Feb 12, 2005
469 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Grimcurse wrote: tried the small caramel brulee for 5$ :-0 and didn't like it, too sweet and trashed it still full :cry: . I went there alone at 16:50 during my break, I wanted to do the 2 for 1 for myself but I was in a hurry (and too shy/stupid also :facepalm :) . The guy behind me did the promo and the girl asked him the name of the other person to write on the cup. Thank god I didn't do it cuz that would have been so embarrassing to make up a name on the spot, I would be like heh?? umm umm lol
Ha,Ha you must be quite young. :lol: I'm old so I don't give a crap about how others might perceive me. I'm no longer self-conscious. :D I live steps from a Starbucks so I have been getting the BOGOS to take home. They just write down Kali for both drinks.

You shouldn't have tossed your drink. Just tell them the drink is too sweet or you don't like it and they will happily make you another one.

One time, they made me 4 drinks before they got it right. :lol: I ordered a Frap and it wasn't sweet enough. I just asked them to put some extra sugar or syrup in it but they insisted on making me a new drink. The second one tasted about the same as the first one but I said it was OK. They said they wouldn't be happy til I was thrilled with my drink so they insisted on making me anything I wanted free of charge. I felt kinda bad but I chose another Frap. They tossed the 3rd drink as soon as they realized it was not made with soy, as I had requested. So they made me a 4th drink. I was finally happy with this one. They gave me a receipt to go online and do a customer survey, knowing that I would have nice things to say about them. :lol: That got me another free drink. ;)