Starbucks Holiday reusable cup promo - November 18

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2021 1:46 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1679 posts
708 upvotes
GTA
I got one at a metro at 4pm... I think licensed stores don't go through as many or they get more.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Makar88 wrote: What’s the benefits of these cups? Is it just a collectible thing?
I’m using mine in the filming of 2 Girls 1 Cup 2021.
Mar 22, 2004
803 posts
77 upvotes
Ottawa
BestOffer wrote: will you want the drink in this cup, thou brand new, unwashed? Face With Tears Of Joy
Ottawa Trainyards location gave my drink in the cup directly. I was like...uh...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6006 posts
1140 upvotes
jacky190424 wrote: Why do people can sell it for $50?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/ ... 1594736603

It's BS to me..............Just a reusable cup...............
I managed to convince my 7yo to sell the hologram pikachu Pokémon card from McD this summer- fetched $50

It’s just a card, what’s BS now. Lol

Till this day, I am still not convinced the appraised price on stuff found in locker wars.
Dec 13, 2019
934 posts
862 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: will you want the drink in this cup, thou brand new, unwashed? Face With Tears Of Joy
Unwashed cups for the unwashed... lol Face With Tears Of Joy

I've seen the baristas pour hot water in a reusable cup, swirl it around and throw it out when I went for their "free coffee" promos when you bring a reusable cup. Maybe some of them will do that, but with that kind of traffic and everyone in a mad rush screaming, "Take my money!!" Nobody got time for that pre-washing bs. Coffee is black, so it will hide any floaties anyways. Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2376 posts
434 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
LesDeals wrote: Unwashed cups for the unwashed... lol Face With Tears Of Joy

I've seen the baristas pour hot water in a reusable cup, swirl it around and throw it out when I went for their "free coffee" promos when you bring a reusable cup. Maybe some of them will do that, but with that kind of traffic and everyone in a mad rush screaming, "Take my money!!" Nobody got time for that pre-washing bs. Coffee is black, so it will hide any floaties anyways. Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
when I had the holiday cup with unlimited coffee/tea in January, 9 times out of 10, they did this... I'm not sure if it was a courtesy rinse, or a pre-warm of the cup.

have they started allowing re-usable cups again?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)