[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7177 posts
9151 upvotes
The NORTH

Starbucks Sriracha Sauce!

Hey all;

I have been getting the spinach feta wrap a couple times a week for probably half a year now and its my favorite breakfast sandwich of all time. This past Monday my barista slipped a pack of Sriracha sauce into the bag and OMG was it good! I usually order thru the app and when I checked the customization there is no option to add this to any breakfast sandwich... I didn't even know they had sriracha sauce.

If you like spicy and go to Starbucks for breakfast, ask for a Sriracha sauce pack to be added to your order. You won't be disappointed. Sorry if this comes off as bloggish, just wanted to share in case someone out there likes Sriracha and Starbucks.

PS I found the Nutritional info online and its 15 cal with 3 g of carbs. You'll sweat off the calories just eating this sauce. :)
2 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10225 posts
4658 upvotes
Toronto
How is it different than regular sriracha?
Judging by the calories I assume it has something mixed in (i.e. mayo?)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7177 posts
9151 upvotes
The NORTH
ShoNuff2 wrote: How is it different than regular sriracha?
Judging by the calories I assume it has something mixed in (i.e. mayo?)
Its thinner than regular sriracha so i am not sure what they have added if anything to it, but it defiantly has a different bite than regular sriracha. I see what you mean though about it having more calories than straight sriracha sauce. The info i have been able to track down online don't show that Starbucks is adding sugar to the sauce but the calories must be coming from somewhere. I find regular sriracha sauce to be straight heat added to a dish while the Starbucks has heat but flavor as well. It could just be a different blend of the peppers/ingredients.

Hard to describe I know but taste is a pretty individual thing. Just tossing the info out there if anyone didn't know that they could get sriracha with their breakfast sandwich.