Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Starbucks BOGO July 9th (2-7pm)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 9:34 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
3198 posts
815 upvotes
In bed.
Thanks for the heads up! FYI, just as before you can buy multiples in one order and pay for half. Haven't tried buying multiple times during happy hour though it does say "Offer valid for one-time use"
Last edited by lazy_prodigy on Jul 8th, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mok122cobra wrote:
Gotta love Crappy Tire and their $1600 set of "Artiste" pots and pans. Is this some kind of joke?
canadian-tire-canadian-tire-red-thursda ... #p30113679
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Got to remind myself to place my order at least 30 mins before I go to pick it up. My Starbucks had like 50 ppl in line last time.
Dec 30, 2006
428 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have to preload money before making any purchase with their APP? Can't I just link my CC and pay what I want to buy?
Oct 25, 2008
635 posts
621 upvotes
Montreal
fakejordan wrote: Do you have to preload money before making any purchase with their APP? Can't I just link my CC and pay what I want to buy?
From what I know, I'm pretty sure you have to preload the app
Nov 28, 2018
49 posts
112 upvotes
London, Ontario, Can…
fakejordan wrote: Do you have to preload money before making any purchase with their APP? Can't I just link my CC and pay what I want to buy?
I've never paid with the app- never loaded any money to it. If your account balance is empty online you can just pay at the store. I've always done it that way.
Feb 13, 2009
746 posts
434 upvotes
Ontario
If you're going to be collecting stars or applying any promo from the app for your purchase then you need to pay with the app, and you can't just scan the app and pay with another credit card. Must load money back on to the app and then scan the app/barcode.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
I used up the last of my gift card balance during the last happy hour. Going to need to stock back up for the summer!
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
7432 posts
2245 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks for the reminder. Haven't been to SBux for a few months. I used to go regularly. But now make my own coffee/espresso/frappucino at home. It wasn't as much hassle as I'd feared it would to make great drink. Now it seems more hassle to have to walk/drive to SBux store to have a drink than just go to the kitchen. Well, given this promotion, will give it a try to see if I can get used to going out for coffee.
Mar 20, 2019
440 posts
916 upvotes
I saw 2 sets of drinks get dumped last time I was waiting for my happy hour drinks, make sure to actually go pick yours up if you are ordering
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Anfaax wrote: I saw 2 sets of drinks get dumped last time I was waiting for my happy hour drinks, make sure to actually go pick yours up if you are ordering
i was waiting for my order and saw two drinks left there for the longest time . i asked them to give me the drinks since whomever ordered it forgot about them but they declined to give it to me lol
Mar 20, 2019
440 posts
916 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: i was waiting for my order and saw two drinks left there for the longest time . i asked them to give me the drinks since whomever ordered it forgot about them but they declined to give it to me lol
lol i was gonna ask the same but i knew they wouldnt, what a waste..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP!
Grabbed Matcha Green Tea Crème Frappuccino for my friend and I.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)