Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Starbucks Happy Hour is on 8/20, 2-7pm (BOGO Any Handcrafted Drink)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 6:25 pm
[OP]
Nov 19, 2018
117 posts
360 upvotes

[Starbucks] Starbucks Happy Hour is on 8/20, 2-7pm (BOGO Any Handcrafted Drink)

Enjoy your favourites or find new ones at Happy Hour this Thursday from 2–7 p.m. Handcrafted drinks, grande or larger, are buy one, get one free at participating stores. Exclusions apply. Store hours vary.

Valid 8/20/20 from 2–7 p.m. at participating Starbucks. Buy any handcrafted drink, grande or larger and get one of equal or lesser value free. Excludes hot brewed coffee or tea, Starbucks Reserve® beverages and ready-to-drink beverages. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer valid for one-time use. Store hours vary. Check the stores tab in the app or starbucks.ca for mobile payment availability and hours of operation.
Images
  • FC672E6D-AC32-4D64-B1A1-0A89ECDD4D54.jpeg
49 replies
Dec 18, 2019
19 posts
42 upvotes
simplealgebra wrote: As a Starbucks noob, what exactly is a handcrafted drink?
Brewed beverages are typically defined as either tea or coffee drinks without any other ingredients added other than any sweeteners or creamers.
Handcrafted beverages, meanwhile, are generally defined as more complex drinks such lattes, limited time specials or that have flavoring, lemonade or other juice, toppings or other items added.
Other handcrafted beverages include blended drinks such as Frappuccinos.
Handcrafted drinks typically have additional ingredients or preparation steps that are done behind the counter.
Apr 26, 2009
645 posts
472 upvotes
Calgary
Feel sorry for the staff every time they do this. They usually get hammered. Last time I got this offer I had to wait 40 mins for my drinks.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3177 posts
823 upvotes
UltimateB wrote: Feel sorry for the staff every time they do this. They usually get hammered. Last time I got this offer I had to wait 40 mins for my drinks.
Sometimes, the drinks are so simple to make that I question why I keep spending money for this.

Yet I continue to come back :)
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1936 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
Starbucks staff really hate this promo with the way things are right now.

It's really not fair of Starbucks having this promo especially in the US.
Feb 27, 2010
484 posts
264 upvotes
cardle wrote: Starbucks staff really hate this promo with the way things are right now.

Why does Starbucks personnel hate this promo right now?why especially in the US?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1693 upvotes
UltimateB wrote: Feel sorry for the staff every time they do this. They usually get hammered. Last time I got this offer I had to wait 40 mins for my drinks.
You must be going to a high traffic store.

I always place a mobile order and it’s ready in a normal amount of time.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1693 upvotes
cardle wrote: Starbucks staff really hate this promo with the way things are right now.

Are you the union representative for Starbucks employees?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1693 upvotes
simplealgebra wrote: As a Starbucks noob, what exactly is a handcrafted drink?
Yeah like the other person said, pretty much anything except brewed coffee and tea, and bottled drinks.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1936 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
juve4lfe wrote: Why does Starbucks personnel hate this promo right now?why especially in the US?
It's in the middle of a pandemic and encourages a large number of people to go and I have read a few don't feel safe because of the high number of people in a small space.

They should hold this promo until after this is all over.
Oct 1, 2018
117 posts
60 upvotes
cardle wrote: It's in the middle of a pandemic and encourages a large number of people to go and I have read a few don't feel safe because of the high number of people in a small space.

They should hold this promo until after this is all over.
This pretty much. It doesn't help as some stores have less staff on hand as well.
h
Apr 22, 2012
915 posts
198 upvotes
TORONTO
I won a 50% off from the game. Can I use it to buy one get one free? Thanks.
Jun 27, 2017
294 posts
134 upvotes
Ottawa
HappyValley1 wrote: I won a 50% off from the game. Can I use it to buy one get one free? Thanks.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5565 posts
1693 upvotes
HappyValley1 wrote: I won a 50% off from the game. Can I use it to buy one get one free? Thanks.
Probably not, but if you complain enough, they may say yes.

Let me know how it goes.