Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Starbucks Happy Hour Thursday June 6th Grande Frappuccino $3

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2019 7:42 am
Jul 7, 2013
179 posts
280 upvotes
Holy smokes this thread saved me - I'm an infrequent SB partaker, but checked the app for the promo mentioned. My gc was at $0 but I remember on the last $3 frap day, I amalgamated some cards. So I looked at history and someone wiped out my card 2 weeks ago! Only $15+ but I'd remember if I bought SB food, I can't even recall going to SB that day, and my calendar doesn't show any get togethers either. I phoned SB and they made it right with just a bit of investigating so all's good but here's just a PSA to change your pw now and then.

cheers,
:)
Jul 7, 2013
179 posts
280 upvotes
Anyone know if you can order ahead and pick up or do you have to order at the counter for this promo? TIA!

cheers,
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
1889 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
mapleleafs92 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 5:15 pm
So can we go wild with this? 50 dollar drink for 3 dollars?
You have to order a grand frapp but can customize the bejezzus out it.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
1889 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
klamchowder wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 6:11 pm
Anyone know if you can order ahead and pick up or do you have to order at the counter for this promo? TIA!

cheers,
Yes you can order in the app. Just make sure you apply the promo before clicking the Order button.
Dec 10, 2005
156 posts
53 upvotes
klamchowder wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 6:11 pm

cheers,
I would. If the weather is nice, the lineup would be crazy in some areas. You'll see the discount when you go to check out as long as long as its after 3pm
Jul 7, 2013
179 posts
280 upvotes
Thx, thx joo & not_sorry for helping out the newbie!

cheers,
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17454 posts
1634 upvotes
Woodbridge
Half sweet, triple, no whip with soy and the other with lactose free milk.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Aug 26, 2008
303 posts
84 upvotes
Calgary, AB
not_sorry wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 5:55 pm
So if you're going to take advantage of this, I'd recommend trying some interesting combinations you wouldn't normally want to spend like $7 on.

If its a flat $3 no matter what, I'd order a halfsweet mocha frapp and add shots of espresso to it.
or a Vanilla Bean Creme Frapp. Add Hazelnut syrup, and a whole banana. (I've tried this and it tastes like banana bread.)
People here go nuts with food customisation. Can you imagine going to a restaurant and ask chef to cook by your recipe? If a place asks clients to impovise, they simply don't know to cook.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
1889 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
hemsky1996 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 9:09 pm
Do we need the app to get this offer?
Yes you need the app, and need to be registered for rewards (which is free).
Sep 17, 2018
35 posts
9 upvotes
not_sorry wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 5:47 pm
Customize! Ask them to make it with half and half instead of whole milk (which is the default). You should be able to get it exactly the way you want it. I find them a bit too rich - especially the newer summer ones like smores. It got double whipped cream
Thanks for the good suggestion. ...it's a treat after all so...calories are forgiven Grinning Face
Aug 12, 2010
499 posts
113 upvotes
Carymay wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 4:23 pm
Good deal. But starbucks not as decadent as it used to be....the fraps taste water down and sugary. Not like the millshake creaminess before Disappointed Face
I noticed that too but it varies by location I think.