Food & Drink

Starbucks' Summer Menu Launches (May 21, 2020)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 2:44 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2020
722 posts
558 upvotes
M1C

Starbucks' Summer Menu Launches (May 21, 2020)

What's your go to summer drink?

from https://www.narcity.com/eat-drink/ca/st ... nks-photos

Summer is officially on the horizon! Just in time for the warm weather, Starbucks has announced that their summer menu has finally returned to Canada. Featuring “Iced Guava” and “Golden Ginger,” this Starbucks summer drinks menu could be the tastiest one yet.

As of May 21, you’ll be able to get your hands on three new drinks in Starbucks locations across Canada, as well as some favourites from previous summer menus.

5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
4670 posts
3737 upvotes
no wonder my local neighbourhood SB was so rammed at lunch... time to burn some stars on these drinks
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16502 posts
3729 upvotes
Toronto
StatsGuy wrote: no wonder my local neighbourhood SB was so rammed at lunch... time to burn some stars on these drinks
Are they all open now? (for take out at least) Or was this a drive through location that you speak of?
I thought the pandemic was still keeping them closed. (Loblaws Starbucks is open for to go service)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
4670 posts
3737 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Are they all open now? (for take out at least) Or was this a drive through location that you speak of?
I thought the pandemic was still keeping them closed. (Loblaws Starbucks is open for to go service)
takeout , it was closed for a while before. SB started opening back up their stores not inside malls a couple of weeks ago and intent is to have them all open back up by end of May. But mobile order only, need to order on the app for pickup at the store
Aug 9, 2013
29 posts
13 upvotes
Markham
Anyone else try the matcha pineapple drink? I have mixed feelings on it, thought the ginger one is bomb if you like ginger!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16502 posts
3729 upvotes
Toronto
kenchanzz wrote: Anyone else try the matcha pineapple drink? I have mixed feelings on it, thought the ginger one is bomb if you like ginger!
I have not tried it yet, but I might soon because I used to love the David's tea variety of Matchas. DT never had pineapple, but I don't doubt that they just might soon.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!